Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Adonis "Super Duck" Stevenson ever man up and fight Sergey Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he cares about the money and he is pretty old so sitting around waiting is not that advantageous to him.

I could see it being hard to make given Haymon is persona non grata at HBO and HBO is backing Kovalev big. That can easily be solved but until there is movement on that front it is what it is.

Comment

Stevenson can't fight Kovalev even if he wanted to because Haymon doesnt want his fighters on HBO.

He had Quillin, Wilder and Thurman turn down huge deals.

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Fight seems to happening next..lets relax, enjoy the holidays and see what happens..plus Kova got a tough fight against Pascal next
      Hardly happening next if Kovalev is fighting Pascal is it? Fantasy.

Comment

Kovalev - Stevenson on Mayweather - Pacquiao undercard!

Comment

My gut feeling is that the next unification we will see at LHW is Kovalev vs Brähmer. Yes. I said it. Brähmer who is nororiously avoiding challenges is more likely to fight Kovalev than Stevenson.

Comment

Sergei needs to get his cash flow up, Stevenson don't fight for pennies, he's all about that money

Comment

Big upset may occur should they fight!

Stevenson left hand is dangerous equaliser punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Pascal is actually going to be a better opponent than Stevenson.

The fight isn't happening next. Stevenson wouldn't mention Kovalev in the post-fight interview last night.

Why are you a fan of Stevenson, Larry? He doesn't seem to have many fans here, most people don't like duckers.
                I am a fan of boxing man...Stevenson does not have to say his name and he does not control whom he fights next but the WBC is pushing for it so lets see what happens

Comment

Talk to my advisor.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see them in the same ring. I know the WBC/Sulaimon have mandated him to fight the winner of Kovalev-Pascal, but we'll him pull up with an injury when it's time to fight.

Comment

Boycott superduck the mans a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X