No announcement yet.

Ever let a b*tch finger your ass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I've had a chick do that to me before but it gave me a dry orgasm which freaked me the fcuk out!
    The only problem I had with producing fluid was that I produced too much.

I was beginning to wonder if something was seriously wrong due to the way I was garden hosing.

It could've made for an epic facial video that would've put Peter North to shame, but I was on my back, and when the moment came (no pun intended) there was no way I could've controlled the outcome.

"Make it rain!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Lastnight got me home a little misses clause from my friends house party,
      b*tch was only about 18 but fine as hell.

Anyway it was the time of the month for her but she was more then happy to look after me. So she was sucking me off and outta nowhere I gotta a finger in my ass...
      Intially I was like? "Woah.. woah.... WOAH WTF you doin?"
      She replies "don't you like it?" And I was like "You think I'm gay or something?"

Anyway she continued to suck me off and did it again, but this time I was like..
      "**** it.. keep doing that.." I'd say I lasted two minutes and bang!! B*tch gotta mouth full of PB love..

**** was awesome.
      the amount of bs in this forum is absurd...oh nevermind, i forgot i was on "BS Lounge"...

Comment

Anyway it was the time of the month for her but she was more then happy to look after me. So she was sucking me off and outta nowhere I gotta a finger in my ass...
        She replies "don't you like it?" And I was like "You think I'm gay or something?"

Anyway she continued to suck me off and did it again, but this time I was like..
        "**** it.. keep doing that.." I'd say I lasted two minutes and bang!! B*tch gotta mouth full of PB love..

**** was awesome.

Comment

Anilingus rules.

Comment

Pronography destroys minds

Comment

**** was awesome.
              Wtf. lol. God, no. Sounds you hella liked it. Tell her try her whole fist next time.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                Wtf. lol. God, no. Sounds you hella liked it. Tell her try her whole fist next time.
                Why are you bumping 2 yr old threads? Lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  Why are you bumping 2 yr old threads? Lol
                  Bored. I used the search bar and typed in "finger" and "ass" and I actually found a thread about it. This place never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

NEVER! I don't like it...

Comment

no, but i have an officemate that does it.. he said there are glands in there or something that increase pleasure.. so he lets his wife put her finger 1 inch deep in his a.ss..

Comment

Working...
                      X