No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson's take on Zimmerman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Don't take quotes out of context, you know what he said and now you know what he meant.

Watch the video I linked you will learn something.
    Taking into account the context of the thread (nothing to do with boxing) and the replies before that (nothing to do with boxing) I don’t see how it was obvious.

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Mike Tyson, is one of the most misunderstood minds of our generation. Hands down.
    Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    Misunderstood? Maybe by you if you think his words are anything more than the ramblings of a man with obvious mental health issues.
    Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    he's got a brilliant mind for boxing and history from what i understand....
    Taking those replies into account I don’t see how it’s easy to tell what he meant bearing in mind me and chef where debating if Tyson had a “misunderstood mind”. I don’t think anyone was questioning his boxing knowledge or misunderstands his views on boxing so a came to the conclusion that The other poster was implying Tyson had a brilliant mind when it comes to history in general.

Comment

Taking into account the context of the thread (nothing to do with boxing) and the replies before that (nothing to do with boxing) I don’t see how it was obvious.

Taking those replies into account I don’t see how it’s easy to tell what he meant bearing in mind me and chef where debating if Tyson had a “misunderstood mind”. I don’t think anyone was questioning his boxing knowledge or misunderstands his views on boxing so a came to the conclusion that The other poster was implying Tyson had a brilliant mind when it comes to history in general.
      actually i said that he had a brilliant mind from what i understand while you seem to be claiming that you know something that everybody else doesn't.

Comment

I stand by what I said.

Comment

straight up, all you have to do is listen to some of his early interviews. he was well spoken, spoke on history as well as boxing history. in fact, he often paralleled his run at heavyweight with that of some former dictators and world leaders. for somebody who is uneducated formally, i do believe he has a very bright mind. brilliant depending on who you're comparing him to.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            you're arguing about a man's personal knowledge of which you don't, CAN'T possibly know anything else. He has read a host of books on combat, history, and know that doesn't make him an expert though it sure makes him a lot better than what you are inferring -- that he is some kind of idiot.
            When somebody talks about a plan from god and god wanting them to do something about it (Zimmerman case) then in there next sentence more or less calls for violent retribution.

He says "certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages" then goes on to say "It's a disgrace that man hasn't been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. That's the only kind of retribution that people like that understand. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been shot yet"

If you cant see stupidity in that then that's cool but i can.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              I stand by what I said.
              Have you seen the video I linked, with Tyson talking about past heavyweight champs?

Comment

When somebody talks about a plan from god and god wanting them to do something about it (Zimmerman case) then in there next sentence more or less calls for violent retribution.

He says "certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages" then goes on to say "It's a disgrace that man hasn't been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. That's the only kind of retribution that people like that understand. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been shot yet"

are you well versed on every topic under the sun -- and if not, do you like to be called stupid because you don't know something? and tell me that you've never offered up an opinion on something and not been totally sure about what you were talking about....are you stupid?

honestly.

Comment

Mike is talking rubbish here, letting his emotions control his mouth and getting whipped up by the media and public frenzy over this case.

Comment

There is nothing stupid about it, if you look at it past the surface it is a snap shot of humanity's raw train of thought.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Have you seen the video I linked, with Tyson talking about past heavyweight champs?
                      I missed your post with the vid my man. I will back read, find it, and view.

Comment

Working...
                      X