Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you give floyd credit for dominating jmm like no 1's ever done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you give floyd credit for dominating jmm like no 1's ever done?

no 1's beat him like that....floyd won every round..do you give him credit?
    yes
    45.74%
    no
    54.26%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    Only a hater would not give him credit for winning 35 mins and 59 seconds of that fight. Dominated him after a long layoff. It was like a joke in there and I refuse to believe a few lbs makes that difference. It was a masterpiece.

Comment

Haven't u been reading this forum? Everyone here knows Floyd only won because of the weight

Comment

He probably would have been given more credit if he wasn't so dominant.

still, jmm was far too small to be fighting at 145 (effectively 147, floyd was overweight)

Comment

No. I expected a lot more but he didn't deliver as what he was yakking/promising...bs fight and to think he had the nerve to cheat jmm...

Comment

Would you give Carl Froch credit for dominating Canelo Alvarez?

Comment

I do & I'm not even the biggest Floyd fan infact I dont like him at all, but he did dominate him. Now could Floyd have picked a better opponent? YES!!! But that's Floyd never take any chance, fights every other year then retires, ducks anyone he can & fights smaller fighters. Thou I'm very surprised he chose Ortiz as his next apponent.

Comment

no and why should we? You can make a lot of great techinical fighters seem mortal by putting them beyond their ceiling in terms of weight class. JMM had no business being at 144 and before you or anyone claim fight night weight being the same explain to me why JMM promptly went back down to 135 right after this fight

Mayweather gets no credit from me I knew he would dominate I knew it was too much for JMM to handle and the result was totally what I expected

Comment

Today? Not really.......but the name JMM who is a future HOF will decorate Floyd's resume in 50 years. Fact.

Comment

Credit yes, Respect no. To me they are different. Floyd gets credit for the win but the 144 weight and the $600k for the 2lbs over was simply the bigger draw exerting too much influence over the parameters of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X