No announcement yet.

Julian J Rock Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    Harrison's fighting Willie Nelson next and that'll be a hell of a fight.
    You think that's a good step-up for Harrison?

Comment

I'd like to see him against OTA and one of the Charlos withoUT a doubt. I see him as a good fighter and a good talent. I like that he has a very mature style. Relaxed and confident and doesn't go all out blitz like most guys today thanks to the damned amateur system. If they move him along nicely with smart step ups then he will definitely evolve into a problem for absolutely anyone at jnr. Middle. Seems humble too which is a plus nowadays. But you never know that could change at the drop of a hat.

Comment

I've seen Williams fight once, seems like a good enough boxer but not the biggest puncher. Personally more interested in Tony Harrison's progress.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
          You think that's a good step-up for Harrison?
          Nelson's a big step above any of the fighter's Tony's been matched with so far, but I think Tony's the real deal and can handle it. Nelson's got a big punch and good skills. I like this fight alot, stupid thing is you've got a Detroit guy vs a Cleveland guy and they're putting the fight on in Tampa...

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            I was pretty disappointed when I seen Bread try and match J-Rock up with Jesus Soto Karass and talk it up as a good fight. J-Rock would seriously hurt the smaller shop-worn JSK. He's had enough of those type of fighters. I'd like to see J-Rock fight some of these guys:

Zaurbek Baysangurov
            Carlos Molina
            Austin Trout
            Vanes Matirosyn
            Ishe Smith
            Sergey Rabchenko
            Javier Maciel
            John Jackson
            Charlie Ota

Harrison's fighting Willie Nelson next and that'll be a hell of a fight.
            It's not like there is a line of guys wanting to fight Williams.

For all you know half of the guys you listed turned him down.

Comment

He was supposed to fight Soto Karass a while back but J Rock backed out at the last minute. That would've been a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                I've seen Williams fight once, seems like a good enough boxer but not the biggest puncher. Personally more interested in Tony Harrison's progress.
                Williams can crack.

He one punch KO'd Freddy Hernandez in 3 rounds.

Freddy took Lara and Andrade the distance.

He's fighting other good fighters in a competitive division.
                KO's aren't easy to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                  He was supposed to fight Soto Karass a while back but J Rock backed out at the last minute. That would've been a good one.
                  A good one sided as.s whipping.

Good thing for Soto Karass that fight didn't happen.

Comment

Who would you guys favor if they were to fight now? Williams vs Harrison and Williams vs the Charlos. Intriguing fights, hopefully they make these fights in the future.

The 154 has the most top American talent right now. You have Andrade, The Charlos, Williams and Harrison (I know there is a few more).

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                      Who would you guys favor if they were to fight now? Williams vs Harrison and Williams vs the Charlos. Intriguing fights, hopefully they make these fights in the future.

The 154 has the most top American talent right now. You have Andrade, The Charlos, Williams and Harrison (I know there is a few more).
                      I think Williams beats them.
                      He's more dynamic and explosive.

On top of everything else,he knows all those old Philly tricks on the inside and at mid-range.

Comment

Working...
                      X