Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bryant Jennings vs. Wladimir Klitschko: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant Jennings vs. Wladimir Klitschko: who wins?

Wladdy KO vs Jennings in March at Barclay's Center.I sat with Bryant at the GGG vs Maclin fight and he told me that "ultimately he knows that he has to fight Wlad as he is the champ."

Who you got and why?
    Jennings by KO/TKO/RTD
    6.67%
    Jennings by decision
    0.00%
    Klitschko by KO/TKO/RTD
    83.33%
    Klitschko by decision
    10.00%
    evenly matched, difficult to predit
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Wlad by demolition.

Comment

not interested in this, Jennings doesn't stand a chance
      perez would of won easily if he didnt have stamina issues,

Comment

oh god, Jennings will be KOd. Would rather see him fight Steve Cunningham.

Comment

Jennings needs more fights against top opposition.

These top 10 guys should fight each other before going on to challenge Wlad.

If it happens in March Wlad KO's him

Comment

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
            Wladdy KO vs Jennings in March at Barclay's Center.I sat with Bryant at the GGG vs Maclin fight and he told me that "ultimately he knows that he has to fight Wlad as he is the champ."

Who you got and why?
            dont mind this fight one bit, but the way u quoted him, makes it sound like he's just taking the fight cos it's there, sounds defeated lol

but preferably id have jennings fight the winner of fury/chisora while the winner of stiverne/wilder fights wlad first.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              dont mind this fight one bit, but the way u quoted him, makes it sound like he's just taking the fight cos it's there, sounds defeated lol

but preferably id have jennings fight the winner of fury/chisora while the winner of stiverne/wilder fights wlad first.
              That sounds like a much better path to me too.

Comment

He should fight Jennings a bit later. He should fight the winner of Chisora vs Fury or Wilder vs Stiverne. All 4 are good opponents right now. Jennings needs a bit more top experience.

Comment

Jennings would be vastly overmatched.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                    oh god, Jennings will be KOd. Would rather see him fight Steve Cunningham.
                    Should've done that this year instead of cunningham fighting some fat island boy.

Seriously, he knows he's next in line for the WBC shot and he doesn't want to budge with an interim fight.

He could fight Wlad, or he could just sit in hopes of landing a WBC shot and winning

Comment

Working...
                    X