• Show
Clear All

• Austin Trout back July 19th vs Daniel Dawson

Haymon told him he's back then

http://swfight.com/2014/05/30/louie-.../#.U4lJWfldW_h

Uhhh

War trout?

Comment

Haha, saw a couple of people asking when he'd be back a while ago.

Heard Quillin, Jacobs and Garcia are either July or August. GGG already got July 26th on lock, so it's either then or August

Comment

Trout wants a gimme win but an awful fight to watch is this going to headline?

Comment

I mean, he has just fought Cotto, Canelo and Lara back to back to back. Can't the man get a tuneup?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            I mean, he has just fought Cotto, Canelo and Lara back to back to back. Can't the man get a tuneup?
            Just not as a main card support Trout doesn't have the appeal considering his opponent.

Comment

Always wanted to see Trout vs Kirkland. Hopefully after this they try to make it happen. Just want to see if Kirkland could break Trout before getting outboxed.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                Just not as a main card support Trout doesn't have the appeal considering his opponent.
                He got some name recognition from holding a title, beating Cotto and those last 3 fights.

He won't get main... this fight will probably get him an opening bout though.

Comment

This is a decent tune-up fight for Trout. I'm glad he's back.

Comment

Trout is overrated as they come. Cool dude, but he's already "peaked".

Comment

Working...
                    X