Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Duran had the balls to face Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duran is an ATG boxer at Lightweight 135lbs after the first Leonard fight 147lbs Duran was riding his name and legend to the bank! He fought well & poorly the rest of the way. It was for the money and occasionaly his pride surved him well and also got him beat up!!!
    Bottom line he picked up all he could get because Duran didn't know how to save a dime and wanted to keep living in the high lights!!! Ray.

Comment

no balls and Duran shouldn`t be said in the same zip code because Roberto might find you and rabbit punch you.

I am actually in awe of the thread title.

Comment

Son before making threads like this study and learn about the sport..,read articles,look at fight videos watch documentaries

Comment

OF COURSE! But DURAN was at his weakest at 160, should have never fought that damn high

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            Duran is an ATG boxer at Lightweight 135lbs after the first Leonard fight 147lbs Duran was riding his name and legend to the bank! He fought well & poorly the rest of the way. It was for the money and occasionaly his pride surved him well and also got him beat up!!!
            Bottom line he picked up all he could get because Duran didn't know how to save a dime and wanted to keep living in the high lights!!! Ray.
            he had a great career above 135 as well.

maybe you've forgotten?

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
              Son before making threads like this study and learn about the sport..,read articles,look at fight videos watch documentaries
              Son? I can ask. What the point of researching if you don't want to ask people opinion. I think all of you taking this too heatedly, chill the **** out brothers!

Fanboys...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunarcy View Post
                Don't get me wrong. I don't know much about past boxing eras too much. However I know quite a bit modern boxing. Sorry.
                Thats all fine and dandy, but maybe dont ask historical questions then, or use older fighters in your threads,, just stick to the modern stuff you know...

for the record duran would fight ggg, he would probably fight anyone for the right $$$

Comment

Are you serious!? He fought arguably the greatest middleweight of all time in Hagler... Not to mention Tommy Hearns!

I'm pretty sure he'd fight GGG now if they'd let him!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunarcy View Post
                    Son? I can ask. What the point of researching if you don't want to ask people opinion. I think all of you taking this too heatedly, chill the **** out brothers!

Fanboys...
                    Fanboys??you the one who asked this ******ed question and admitted to not knowing **** about boxing

Comment

Are you serious? This is a highly disrespectful question. There's no doubt that ggg has real skills/power but Duran is in a different league. If he stepped in the ring with Hagler, he will fight any MW that's ever existed.

Comment

Working...
                      X