Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    She's riding her ex' dick and you wanna marry her
    No that was before
    Actually theres no way I can ever trust her now, and to be honest if she didnt have such a great ass I wouldnt even have started this thread

And re Pavlik vs Chavez Jr am just hoping that fight gets made.

Comment

She about dat bullshit.

Get rid.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
        Hey all,
        Some of you may remember me
        havent been around in a while.

Asked a girl to marry me without a ring..the talk came up and got brave.
        She said yes.
        Next day I didnt contact her
        Next day she told me she was busy had a guy over..
        Then we talked she said she told me that on spite.
        She needed time to think.
        Then we went to dinner argued then had sex.
        Next day I was still suspicious so said wtf is really going on and she said her ex payed her a visit and now she is confused about him and me.

Any thoughts? What the hell would you do in this situation?
        Break up with her. Obviously she doesn't care about you and she's a sloot.

Comment

Hey all,
          Some of you may remember me
          havent been around in a while.

Asked a girl to marry me without a ring..the talk came up and got brave.
          She said yes.
          Next day I didnt contact her
          Next day she told me she was busy had a guy over..
          Then we talked she said she told me that on spite.
          She needed time to think.
          Then we went to dinner argued then had sex.
          Next day I was still suspicious so said wtf is really going on and she said her ex payed her a visit and now she is confused about him and me.

Any thoughts? What the hell would you do in this situation?
          If you stay around you a sucker, be glad you didn't give her a ring bro...

Comment

dump the skank.

Comment

I agree..the best part of the OP's post..was he didn't give a ring..best move ever...

She's still letting her ex mangle that obviously..and the only thing she's confused about is if her ex is really gonna get back with her, or if she's gotta use you as a safe rebound..I'd smash one more time..make her swallow and change my number and never talk to her again...

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                I agree..the best part of the OP's post..was he didn't give a ring..best move ever...

She's still letting her ex mangle that obviously..and the only thing she's confused about is if her ex is really gonna get back with her, or if she's gotta use you as a safe rebound..I'd smash one more time..make her swallow and change my number and never talk to her again...
                Weirdest thing was she was the one pushing the marriage topic.

I like how you think btw

Comment

Weirdest thing was she was the one pushing the marriage topic.
                  They do that. That happened to me recently, and she pretty much went the route yours did, only I had her in the can't be trusted category the moment I found out she still kept in touch with ex's. (She did something real dumb that gave it away) I found out in a manner that usually doesn't happen, discovery long before revelation. Like say, by the time you found out what was going on in your case, trust me, it was already going on for weeks if not longer than you would imagine. I caught it right at the point I had no business, extremely early on.

I can't say how obvious it is, that any involved chic that has a dude in her life that isn't some platonic friend or sibling (ie. gay, some goof she grew up with) is in the potential stand by position amid her contacts.

It's extremely disgusting and disrespectful that girls do that **** but demand trust from males. That women's lib movement **** needs to go. I don't see any good coming from it. This society is in shambles from the lack of family values.

If I ever again mess with a chic past sex, the moment she tells me she's social networking outside of friends and family, keeps contact with other dudes, she's out. And if she's not, she may as well be a slut playing games like that.

You cats can play that trust women **** if u want to, you'll get burned every time. I don't care if it's your wife, you don't keep tabs on her when she's out of sight - you lose.

It's one thing if you do dirt, and hypocritically demand honesty of your girl, but if you're blameless, you don't deserve it and she deserves whatever hell she gets if you find out.
                  Last edited by Haglerwins; 10-06-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                    They do that. That happened to me recently, and she pretty much went the route yours did, only I had her in the can't be trusted category the moment I found out she still kept in touch with ex's. (She did something real dumb that gave it away) I found out in a manner that usually doesn't happen, discovery long before revelation. Like say, by the time you found out what was going on in your case, trust me, it was already going on for weeks if not longer than you would imagine. I caught it right at the point I had no business, extremely early on.

I can't say how obvious it is, that any involved chic that has a dude in her life that isn't some platonic friend or sibling (ie. gay, some goof she grew up with) is in the potential stand by position amid her contacts.

It's extremely disgusting and disrespectful that girls do that **** but demand trust from males. That women's lib movement **** needs to go. I don't see any good coming from it. This society is in shambles from the lack of family values.

If I ever again mess with a chic past sex, the moment she tells me she's social networking outside of friends and family, keeps contact with other dudes, she's out. And if she's not, she may as well be a slut playing games like that.

You cats can play that trust women **** if u want to, you'll get burned every time. I don't care if it's your wife, you don't keep tabs on her when she's out of sight - you lose.

It's one thing if you do dirt, and hypocritically demand honesty of your girl, but if you're blameless, you don't deserve it and she deserves whatever hell she gets if you find out.
                    Sorry to hear. Yeah is seriously ****d up. Oddly she did tell me early on she broke up with her ex for me. So of course I wasnt very trustful knowing that info. What caught me off guard was the last month and a half we pretty much spent every day and night together and if I didnt stay over her place I left at like 3-4am, we had sex everyday usually 2 or 3 times a day. So it kind of blind sided me. I guess trusting someone even thought you want to isnt possible these days, its pretty sad indeed. One interesting aspect of this for me is due to her line of work I have some information on her that if I chose to could cause some serious problems for her, but I will be nice and trustworthy..would any of you? Or would you return the ****ed up behavior with ****edupper behavior?
                    Last edited by Crazylegs77; 10-06-2012, 10:38 AM.

Comment

No that was before
                      Actually theres no way I can ever trust her now, and to be honest if she didnt have such a great ass I wouldnt even have started this thread
                      Been there!

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      She about dat bullshit.

Get rid.
                      Yes. She agreed to marry you but is playing games 48 hours later. The rest of your life ain't to be played with. Hit it real good one last time and bounce.

Comment

Working...
                      X