Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Antonio Margarito Already Looks in Great Shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marg obviously grew into his body. I think he may even need to start thinking about going up to 160 bEcause even at 154 he looks like he's leaving a bit of himself in the gym and not able to bring it all to the fight. I'll watch closely this next fight and see if my opinion changes on him at 154. I just hope this fight is a good one.

Comment

it's gonna be interesting seeing margarito fight cotto while wearing sunglasses.

Comment

It will be a sad nite for Mr. Cotto, Margo will put the bad hurt on Cotto, Cotto will QUIT or be KO'd brutally.

Comment

Eye damage. Any impairment at all, and he has to stay on top of Cotto. I don't think he's 100%, but blind ex fighters are not rare and I've heard of leagally blind fighters like Gypsy joe Harris. He won't see the incoming from certain angles. Tough way to go.

Comment

He looks pretty ripped, I have to admit.. but so did he against Pac man before he got his eye socket pummled over and over.. OH I am surprised NUT HUGGER PRCOTTOBOXING isn't all over this thread as he is with every COtto thread.. Stop jizzing on your Cotto posters in the bathroom dude... Its enuff already... PORIQUA! LOL...

Comment

The guy is 1-2 in his last three fights. He looked like **** in all of them. Cotto gets the nod this time around.

Comment

Look another cheerleader glad you know my name glad my post stick in ure head kid my comments effect you good cotto will pop this cheating worthless **** into retirement then what will you say after dec 3 stop being a ****** and remebering ppls names on here this isnt facebook ***** ass lol stupid *******

Comment

I wont fron the SOB looks huge, he is definetly increasing his chances of winning with his conditioning!!!!

Comment

I smell a possible FOTY in this one!

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      It will be a sad nite for Mr. Cotto, Margo will put the bad hurt on Cotto, Cotto will QUIT or be KO'd brutally.

Alright, that's it...I'm taking all of your names and call you all out on the day after the fight.

Cotto might lose but he is NOT getting stopped, of that I am absolutely certain.

Comment

Working...
                      X