No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Tomasz Adamek Needs a New Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Tomasz Adamek Needs a New Trainer

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis has joined the list of critics who believe that Tomasz Adamek (44-2, 28 KOs) should get a new trainer. Last Saturday Adamek, a former two division champion, was beaten badly by WBC king Vitali Klitschko (43-2, 40 KOs). The slaughter was stopped by the referee in the tenth round. To secure a third title in his third weight division, Lewis has advised him to replace Roger Bloodworth with a new trainer.

[Click Here To Read More]

Amen to that. No effort to get in there and work the body or throw uppercuts. Just stayed right where klitschko wanted him at long range and ate it on the chin all night. Awful corner work, but he shoulda known better anyway.

Comment

Maybe he does need a new trainer, but I still don't see Adamek beating any Klitschko!!! Tomasz said the fight was over in the second round when Vitali landed a strong right hand. "It separated me from my body," said Adamek!!! "I was done from there on. I tried to get back into the fight but I was not able to..." He's just too small to be a heavyweight and he's definitely too small to beat a Klitschko. His best option, IMO, is to go back down to cruiserweight.

Comment

Lennox is an idiot, Roger Bloodworth is an excellent trainer.

No matter who had been training Adamek, the result with Vitali would have been the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Lennox is an idiot, Roger Bloodworth is an excellent trainer.

No matter who had been training Adamek, the result with Vitali would have been the same.
          You think Lennox is an idiot? I think Lennox is a highly intelligent guy and one of the few people qualified to give advice on fighting the Klitschkos. He knows Steward's tactics and he's actually beaten a Klitshchko. He knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
            Maybe he does need a new trainer, but I still don't see Adamek beating any Klitschko!!! Tomasz said the fight was over in the second round when Vitali landed a strong right hand. "It separated me from my body," said Adamek!!! "I was done from there on. I tried to get back into the fight but I was not able to..." He's just too small to be a heavyweight and he's definitely too small to beat a Klitschko. His best option, IMO, is to go back down to cruiserweight.
            Hey Carlos, where did you find that quote. i'd like to read more of what adamek said about the fight.

Hey freedom, Lennox was one of the best if not the best heavyweight out there. Who are you compared to him ? Adamek is and was just too small - no matter who trained him

Comment

based on the way people talk...professional fighters dont even watch boxing. they just go in there and do whatever someone else programs them to do. fuuck that. a fighter knows his limitations and capabilities. what gameplans will and wont work for them.

there is no shame in adamek's loss to klitschko. dude was a warrior as always and there was just no way no how he was gonna win the fight. adamek stemmed a huge set of nads, give him his props.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
                You think Lennox is an idiot? I think Lennox is a highly intelligent guy and one of the few people qualified to give advice on fighting the Klitschkos. He knows Steward's tactics and he's actually beaten a Klitshchko. He knows what he's talking about.
                Who cares if he knows Stewards tactics. Only thing Steward had to do with this fight was that he was commentating. Vitali is NOT nor has he ever been trained by Steward. Vitali doesn't really like Steward. Vitali knocked Lennox Lewis ******ed, notice how the coward slurs his speech like a downsyndrome kid with parkinsons. The dudes a moron now. Retired after the brain damage Vitali unleashed on that glass jawed b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                  Who cares if he knows Stewards tactics. Only thing Steward had to do with this fight was that he was commentating. Vitali is NOT nor has he ever been trained by Steward. Vitali doesn't really like Steward. Vitali knocked Lennox Lewis ******ed, notice how the coward slurs his speech like a downsyndrome kid with parkinsons. The dudes a moron now. Retired after the brain damage Vitali unleashed on that glass jawed b1tch.
                  all i remember is lennox pounding vitalis face into oblivion or did he just start bleeding on his own? what was the result? TKO6 lewis won!!!! the only thing ******ed here is the fanboys who won't get over the lewis loss.i'm over viati quiting so fanboys need to get over vitalis loss to lewis...too bad so sad & he didn't get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                    Haha, ok I get you now.

Comment

Working...
                    X