Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather see floyd/pac or ali/tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 4 *******s or *****s or both who voted for pac v floyd are ****in ******s

Comment

I don't think it would be too competitive but I would love to see Ali Vs Tyson.

I would much prefer to see Louis Vs Ali to that, though.

Comment

ali boxes tysons ears off... i dont wanna see that. I think floyd boxes pacquiaos face off also.. but out of those 2 i'd rather see floyd vs pac because its a little more competitive.

duran vs mosley @ lightweight would be a war IMO

Comment

What kinda of choice is that? Pac and May are in the same era and Ali & Tyson were not.
          That's like saying Ray Robinson vs Ray Leonard or Pancho Villa vs Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

tyson ali baby that would just be a juggernaut of an event!!

Comment

tyson ali.... i accidentally voted floyd pac! floyd pac is going to be borring and one sided but i still would like to see it

ali tyson would be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
                What kinda of choice is that? Pac and May are in the same era and Ali & Tyson were not.
                That's like saying Ray Robinson vs Ray Leonard or Pancho Villa vs Manny Pacquiao.
                That's the saddest part, from the same era, yet deathly afraid of each other, Tyson-Ali would just MAKE IT HAPPEN, not ask for catchweights, cry about needles or demand new tests, Prime for Prime Ali-Tyson outsells any fight in Boxing History, PERIOD! (hypothetically speaking)

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
                  yes its exactly like saying that! what do u think i mean them fighting each other now? haha idiot

Comment

Ali/Tyson >.<

Comment

ali tyson........................

Comment

Working...
                      X