Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley at WW vs. Cotto, Clottey, Mosley and Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley at WW vs. Cotto, Clottey, Mosley and Pac.

I have Bradley beating all 4. And Im not even a Bradley fan.

He throws to many punches for Clottey.

Who knows how much Cotto has left.

Mosley will NEVER beat a "boxer".

Pac gets schooled.

I'm not too sure about Clottey, but he is a very big welterweight, with solid counter punching punching ability and good body work. He would probably pick off a lot of Bradley's punches.

I don't even think Bradley is that skilled to be in a position to outbox Mosley. He is definitely solid, but Mosley is too big for him. Bradley is a volume puncher who likes to mix it up a bit, Shane could KO him.

Cotto would also beat him if he is still the same fighter.

And Pacquiao would KO him, Bradley can't handle someone that quick and explosive.

Comment

Bradley is too small.

He throws a lot but he can't hurt any of those guys. He probably gets stopped by each of them.

And I'm a big, big Bradley fan. Dude is just gonna be too small for WW IMO. He's gotta stay at JWW.

Comment

You must be loosing it if you think Bradley beats ANY of them at welterweight, they're the top welterweights for a reason. I mean Bradley is good, but he's never been tested above 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post

Pac gets schooled.
          Bradley is just coming into his own at 140. It's way too early to say he'd beat all of these guys at 147.

Cotto I'll buy Tim beating because Pac beat him into ruin.

He has a chance against Clottey, but I wouldn't pick him.

Mosley did beat a boxer when he mauled Collazo. Hard to pick on that fight until we see where Shane stands in the Berto fight. Instinct is he KO's Bradley.

And Pac utterly destroys Bradley.

Stupid thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post

Pac gets schooled.
            I could see him beating Clottey by decision, but I don't think he can really hurt any of the welters you've listed. I think he has a much better chance of beating Cotto/Clottey than he does beating Mosely and Pacquaio. I personally think he'd lose by KO/TKO to Mosley and Pacquaio. He might be able to beat Cotto by decision.

Comment

Burner is a joke...

Bradley gets stopped by all 4 of them.

Bradley doesn't belong at Welterweight.

The man stops a good Jr.WW contender and all of a sudden he can beat WW elite?

You *****s kill me with this would've, could've, should've ****.

Comment

Pac, Mosley, and Cotto all KO him. Clottey decisions him.

I can't understand what all the fuss about Bradley is really. His best wins are close decisions over Junior Witter and Kendall Holt in lackluster fights. His best performance came against Lamont Peterson, who is still wet behind the ears. Imagine what those four welterweights would do to that same comp...it wouldn't be pretty.

Comment

Bradley is slower than Pac and doesn't have the same power. I think he'd be a big problem for 140 Cotto and could possibly upset Clottey thats it.

Comment

it doesn't matter. none of those can beat matthew hatton, only floyd can.

Comment

Working...
                    X