Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Floyd ducking Pac. Who left for him to fight now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Floyd ducking Pac. Who left for him to fight now?

I don't think he really wants to fight Mosley as they played basketball before. Could be another lightweight or light welterweight at welterweight? Do you think he should ask them as well to do the Olympic drug testing as there's no way he can tell if they using it or not (PED or HGH)?

Gerry Penalosa maybe

Comment

He made NSAC like a joke and incompetence. I think he should back into retirement if he wants to fight the like of Mathew Hatton.

Comment

im not saying that floyd is ducking pac, but if the fight doesnt happen, he might go for saul alvarez, matthew hatton or edwin valero

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
          im not saying that floyd is ducking pac, but if the fight doesnt happen, he might go for saul alvarez, matthew hatton or edwin valero
          At welterweight?

Even though Pac submit to Floyd demands...they will bring up another near to impossible demands.
          Last edited by whirlwind; 12-26-2009, 01:21 AM.

Comment

A super fight with the great Paul Malignaggi.

Comment

i'll literally bet points with absolutely anybody on this forum he fights shane mosley next, win/lose/cancellation whatever, they have bad blood, +Shane gonna look real bad against Berto, Money vs Mosley is up next

Comment

Originally posted by bunce101 View Post
                i'll literally bet points with absolutely anybody on this forum he fights shane mosley next, win/lose/cancellation whatever, they have bad blood, +Shane gonna look real bad against Berto, Money vs Mosley is up next
                Should Floyd ask him to do the Olympic drug testing as well if the fight push through? If there's no need then why? We all know Shane used it before.
                Last edited by whirlwind; 12-26-2009, 01:26 AM.

Comment

floyd has too many options to fight now. valero, sotto, calderon, all the top fighters from 112lbs up to 135lbs.

Comment

bobby pacquiao, i think floyd will not scared to this kind of pacquiao. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X