No announcement yet.

If Cotto finds success early, he'll end it before 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cotto finds success early, he'll end it before 7

Cotto's always ready to fight after the first bell, he's not a fighter that needs rounds to get warmed up. Now if he starts finding his shots in typical Cotto fashion early on, I think he can end the fight before 12.

These new boxing fans cum in their pants just when Manny tags stiff's for 7 or 8 rounds straight, but when he has someone throwing back at him and landing their own shots, his fight game starts to look repetitive, predictable, and even desperate at times. But just as long as Cotto doesn't get caught too loose, or sleepin, or doesn't brace himself for impact, he should be ok for the most part.

Now Paq's never been a one punch KO guy. He got that result with Hatton, because that's Hatton. Hatton was gettin rocked by fighters since coming to the US. As for Cotto, he's had to deal with physically stronger men and he handled them all well for the most part. But if he doesn't brace himself for those ridiculous kamakazee flurries, he could end up paying for it. If he's focused and prepared from round 1 and on, I think you'll see the left hands that DO land, just bounce off of Cotto. That's what eventually happened with Marquez, the few lefts that would get in on Marquez, Marquez took em well cause he was prepared for them. It was the early ones that caught him off guard in the first fight, and the counter he didn't see coming in the second fight that were the only really effective ones. So Miguel just has to be alert and ready from the start and look to counter with his stronger shots on a whim. If he starts doin that early on, it's a wrap.

I really want to say Miguel will end the fight before 6 but this is boxing, and you can never ****in tell how a fighter's gonna react or perform. But Cotto on his A-game I strongly believe is better than Paq on his A-game.

hello mayan..its been a while..lol.what was your prediction when pac fought hoya and hatton again.......

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      hello mayan..its been a while..lol.what was your prediction when pac fought hoya and hatton again.......
      what were his predictions? about the end of the world in 2012?

Comment

Oh boy been watching fights from both Pacquiao and Cotto to hype myself even more, this is gonna be a ****ing war! There's no way it can't be, absolutely no way.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
          Oh boy been watching fights from both Pacquiao and Cotto to hype myself even more, this is gonna be a ****ing war! There's no way it can't be, absolutely no way.
          Im so gutted i cant watch this i have to work, any idea if HBO will show it the week after like they did with Floyd/Marquez for free?

Comment

if coto wins this it will definitly be in the first 8 rounds imo

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              "It's been a while"? lol Who even are you!?

lol Everyone knows, a healthy Oscar mops Manny up. But thanks to the exploitive and coward ass ways of Roach, with draining Manny's opponents, Cotto doesn't look like he's going to be apart of those statistics. As for Hatton, I said before their fight Hatton's chin is ass, and that was somthin to look out for. I just honestly thought Hatton would be a lil tougher, lol I gave him too much credit.

But you should seriously consider watchin a new sport if you really think Cotto is a shot Oscar, or another Hatton

Comment

Working...
              X