No announcement yet.

concentration problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• concentration problem

is there anything i can take before i train that can help me with my concentration, or anything that will help it

ive been off training for about a month and ive just come back, found out i got a fight in 4 weeks so i gotta get in shape but i am
    lackin the concentration wen i am doing things, i dont no wat it is, any one know anything to help???

goto gnc and ask around

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZAH
      is there anything i can take before i train that can help me with my concentration, or anything that will help it

ive been off training for about a month and ive just come back, found out i got a fight in 4 weeks so i gotta get in shape but i am
      lackin the concentration wen i am doing things, i dont no wat it is, any one know anything to help???
      there aint really anything you can take its all in you r head and only you can make yourself concentrate , is this your first fight?

Comment

someones tryin to smash ur face in, like youve got nething else to worry bout at that point in time.

Comment

youve been training on and off for a month and you're already gonna fight?

Comment

nah ive been off training for a month, ive been training for about 4 years on and off at different gyms

Comment

I've found that going to parties and concentrating on girls helps the most, seriously

Comment

Working...
              X