No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan-Bradley Money Raised; Margarito Wants To Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan-Bradley Money Raised; Margarito Wants To Continue

WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan (25-1, 18 KOs), Golden Boy Promotions, and HBO are trying to do everything possible to secure WBC/WBO champion Timothy Bradley for a proposed HBO televised fight on July 23. The financial package has been raised from $1.3 million to $1.4 million. To add more sugar to the plate, Khan is even willing to give Bradley a bigger percentage of UK the pay-per-view revenue.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bradley will get into legal trouble and go on vacation. It's the only option he has

Comment

Damnit I hate to try to diss a boxer for trying to do the best for him and his family, but come on son! 1.4 million plus UK ppv revenue? you're talking 2 million bones or so. you would only get like a 3 million guarantee against pacquiao. and u are not getting the pac fight if you can't first fight and beat khan.

i wouldn't want to fight king khan either. BUCK up tiny timmah, BUCK up

Comment

You gotta give it to Margarito even if he was a cheater he still a warrior

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          You gotta give it to Margarito even if he was a cheater he still a warrior
          Face First warrior that is...

wanna see Cotto vs margarito II tho.

Comment

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
            Face First warrior that is...

wanna see Cotto vs margarito II tho.
            Like Cotto has Whitaker defense.

Comment

****in bradley, dude's nowhere to be found...haha.
              that's a damn good paycheck they're willing to give him. some people even give him a chance of winning too. imagine if he took this and won, then he can get the pacquiao fight with more money for sure. if he takes the pac fight right now, i doubt they'll give him anything more than 3 mill.
              robert garcia and that ref are idiots for letting that **** continue. margarito vs mayorga in 2012, make it happen scumbag arum!

Comment

I say Karma is a *****. Margarito we may never know whether you cheated in all your fights or not, but we have reasons to be suspicious.
                You possibly ruined two careers (Cintron, Cotto) and now someone ruined yours.
                Even if you keep fighting the beating you took by Pac has forever scared you. You will never be the same fighter. Do all Mexican fans a favor and retire. Your attempt to cheat at our great sport has brought shame to all Mexican warriors i.e. Barrara, Morales, Marquez, Saul Alvarez, Salido, Soto, Segura who fight the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                  I say Karma is a *****. Margarito we may never know whether you cheated in all your fights or not, but we have reasons to be suspicious.
                  You possibly ruined two careers (Cintron, Cotto) and now someone ruined yours.
                  Even if you keep fighting the beating you took by Pac has forever scared you. You will never be the same fighter. Do all Mexican fans a favor and retire. Your attempt to cheat at our great sport has brought shame to all Mexican warriors i.e. Barrara, Morales, Marquez, Saul Alvarez, Salido, Soto, Segura who fight the right way.
                  Mexican warriors? Shame?

Morales quit like a ****ing ***** vs Pac. Margarito went on fighting.

Soto is ducking challenges now. Alvarez is doing catchweight after catchweight.

Segura had to rob Canchilla, one of the biggest robberies I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Like Cotto has Whitaker defense.
                    Its hell alot better than Cheatos Face First defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X