Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anyone Else Watching That HBO Series 'The Night Of'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Series started off good, got corny pretty quick though. Easily could of cut out 2-3 episodes.

And if something doesn't happen with this neggas feet and that God damn cat I'm going to be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      I wanna see Nas get acquitted and then it cuts to a flashback of him killing Andrea.

I think he did it

Just caught the episode right now

That Dr. Katz on the stand was a G

Comment

I binge that entire thing today, bad ass show I was pissed off when I was done and realized their still another show to be aired. I thought it was complete already.

Comment

They had to f.uck it up with the love story... They couldn't just let that go...

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            Why have Chandra kiss Nas? Seems so unnecessary to the plot. This was the weakest episode even if it was pretty good. It's obvious now that even if Nas is innocent, he's going to do something in jail to stay in. Thats the message they are sending, that prison changes good people.
            Glad I'm not the only one... F.ucked up the whole show imo

Comment

This story isn't really being told in Nas POV. It's in the third person POV. So I am gonna assume that Nas reaction during and after the crime scene as genuine therefore he's guilty because why else would he act the way he did after seeing the body.

Comment

I'm only two episodes in and I already know who did it.

It wasn't the muzzy, and it wasn't that black thug who made a racist comment while he was walking with her. It was that black thug that was walking next to the guy who made the racist comment. In case you don't remember, when Nas confronted the black thug who made the comment that other black dude stood there staring for an uncomfortable amount of time without saying anything. There was literally no mention of him yet.

When the detective questioned the black dude and asked who he was with, he said "no one" which we know wasn't true.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  I'm only two episodes in and I already know who did it.

It wasn't the muzzy, and it wasn't that black thug who made a racist comment while he was walking with her. It was that black thug that was walking next to the guy who made the racist comment. In case you don't remember, when Nas confronted the black thug who made the comment that other black dude stood there staring for an uncomfortable amount of time without saying anything. There was literally no mention of him yet.

When the detective questioned the black dude and asked who he was with, he said "no one" which we know wasn't true.
                  Keep watching.

There's gonna be more suspects and theories in the following episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Keep watching.

There's gonna be more suspects and theories in the following episodes.
                    Yeah I'm definitely hooked.

I read that it starts to get cheesy later on due to a romance angle being implemented into the story?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      Yeah I'm definitely hooked.

I read that it starts to get cheesy later on due to a romance angle being implemented into the story?
                      Yeah but it ain't that bad.

The overall story starts to pick up.

Try to catch up before Sunday, that's the finale so we'll all find out.

Comment

Working...
                      X