No announcement yet.

Could a Prime Motor City Cobra Clean out current 147-175lb"s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    GGG has fought nobody lol. Hearns would have KO'd everybody on GGG's resume in a few rounds and in better fashion. Hearns' chin is shaky because he was stopped by ATGs SRL and Hagler? Lol both those guys would have annihilated Bumlovkin.
    Funny how you forgot to mention Barkley, who made a Hearns his ***** in two different occasions and who isn't an ATG by any means.

GGG is levels above Barkley in terms of skill, he would land big shots easier than Barkley did, harder than Barkley did, and he'd crack Hearns less than stellar chin eventually.

Hearns certainly didn't have a horrible glass jaw like, let's say, Amir Khan, but his chin was average. he got hurt or dropped by basic sluggers like Juan Roldan, James Kinchen and Freddie Delgado, GGG is leagues above those nobodies. I'd say Hearns chin was 6/10 while GGG's 10/10, GGG can take Hearns big shots to land his own, but not the other way around

and nobody ¨annihilates¨ GGG, not even Hagler or Leonard. GGG would be a tough match for any MW in history
    Last edited by lopetego; 06-02-2016, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
      HAHA that is a top 3 episode IMO

Definitely top 3.

Hearns episode
      Jodeci episode
      dragonfly jones episode
      Walkman episode

My top 4

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        Funny how you forgot to mention Barkley, who made a Hearns his ***** in two different occasions and who isn't an ATG by any means.

GGG is levels above Barkley in terms of skill, he would land big shots easier than Barkley did, harder than Barkley did, and he'd crack Hearns less than stellar chin eventually.

Hearns certainly didn't have a horrible glass jaw like, let's say, Amir Khan, but his chin was average. he got hurt or dropped by basic sluggers like Juan Roldan, James Kinchen and Freddie Delgado, GGG is leagues above those nobodies. I'd say Hearns chin was 6/10 while GGG's 10/10, GGG can take Hearns big shots to land his own, but not the other way around

and nobody ¨annihilates¨ GGG, not even Hagler or Leonard. GGG would be a tough match for any MW in history

How do you know what golovkin chin is made of when he hasn't been hit by any punchers?

Comment

Kovalev beats him easily by knockout due to the significant natural weight advantage. Ward also probably beats him due to the size advantage combined with his skill as a fighter, although it would be a good boxing match up. GGG eventually finds Hearns' chin I think and knocks him out. The reason I say this is that GGG has never shown chin issues himself so I don't think Hearns' power would be too much trouble for him at middle and he'd find hearns eventually. GGG is also a much better and more accurate puncher than Barkley. Even so, Hearns is smaller than all of these men and is the greater fighter. While Hearns' chin wasn't bad, it certainly wasn't good enough to withstand power shots from GGG and especially not Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            Definitely top 3.

Hearns episode
            Jodeci episode
            dragonfly jones episode
            Walkman episode

My top 4
            I'm a man of many wishes
            I hope my Gina does the dishes

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
              How do you know what golovkin chin is made of when he hasn't been hit by any punchers?
              Lemieux is a huge puncher

so is Stevens

Rubio , Murray, Macklin, all decent punchers

none of them could put a dent on GGG's titanium jaw

Comment

Hearns beats everyone from 154 and below but anything above 154, he'll have a harder time.

Comment

At 147 and 154 absolutely he cleans it out with ease. There is no fighter there right now he couldn't beat and beat easy. At 160 he beats them all too with a rough and tough fight with GGG. At 168 and 175 I think Kovalev is just to naturally big and Ward is just a master so Hearns wouldn't be able to beat them two.

Comment

I don't think Hearns has the power to keep most 168-175 honest, and I don't think he had the skills to outbox someone like Ward. Ironically enough, I give him a REAL good chance of beating Golovkin because of his reach, and I think he absolutely destroys Canelo. A very mobile 6 footer with a ultra-long reach is literally Canelo's worst nightmare come true.

Comment

Working...
                    X