Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Pacquiao Rican Day Parade in NYC as possible alternative date for mega fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MGM- View Post
    Too bad Mexicans bring in a large revenue in the states and Mexico so they get to decide what days they should fight.
    Avarez wouldn't do **** without Cotto. His fights wouldn't break 150k going against a Mayweather PPV.

Comment

Cotto posted this on his IG

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        Typical F.lomo answer. If Floyd wasn't fighting on those days you wouldn't give a **** but since Floyd is fighting on those days let me be bend down and agree he owns dates shall we?
        You didn't give a **** who fought on those dates until a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Avarez wouldn't do **** without Cotto. His fights wouldn't break 150k going against a Mayweather PPV.
          Of course not, the same way Mayweather couldn't break out of De la Hoyas shadows until his career was over. And that's what Ginger fck is trying to do seeing how his a huge star in Mexico his just trying to expand his brand here in the states any way possible.

Comment

You didn't give a **** who fought on those dates until a few weeks ago.
            Yeah, right. I always felt like a mexican fighter should have the right to fight on those dates. You are so in love with Floyd, you think he is entitled to everything. Fan boy at his best.

Comment

Yeah, right. I always felt like a mexican fighter should have the right to fight on those dates. You are so in love with Floyd, you think he is entitled to everything. Fan boy at his best.
              Many people feel that way. Arum and De La Hoya just brought it to the public's attention.

Another thing Floyd Fans fail to recognize is that Arum and De La Hoya are saying the issue is trying to take Cinco De Mayo away from a Mexican fighter is disrespectful.

If Canelo had no plans to fight on Cinco De Mayo, nobody would have any issues with Mayweather using Manny Pacquiao's name and Mexican Holdiays to help sell his PPV against Amir Khan

Comment

Yes sure you have. You think Canelo is entitled to those dates just for being Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
                  why not fight on july 4th?

floyds fkn american, why is he worried about cinco de mayo? lol
                  Because mainstream American does not care about Floyd at all. He has not entered the public consciousness like Ali or Tyson. Other than the African demo, no one would watch May.

With his women beating rep, this is unlikely to ever change.

That is why he needs Mexican holidays, to get them to watch.

Also, insane ppl still think FLoyd will fight Khan. He might fight Cotto, Garcia, or Pac, but he has already signalled his intention of NEVER fighting Khan.

Why would he fight someone who will make him look bad, and probably beat him?

If he was fighting Khan he would not have started to discredit him right after beating Alexander, when before he was building him up.
                  Last edited by Heavyfist; 12-22-2014, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                    Cotto posted this on his IG

That is a cool poster

Comment

Yes sure you have. You think Canelo is entitled to those dates just for being Mexican.
                      Makes more sense than a African American fighting on those dates wearing a sumbero. He should be able to fight on those dates if he wanted to and I'm not even a canelo fan. He'll get his ass destroyed by GGG. The difference between you and me is I'm not blinded by fan boy goggles. Like I said, Floyd is entitled to everything according to you and that is being a fan boy at it's best.

Comment

Working...
                      X