Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many consecutive HW Roy Joneses will it take to get through Lennox's resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many consecutive HW Roy Joneses will it take to get through Lennox's resume?

READ CAREFULLY

Assuming we can churn out the Roy Jones who fought Ruiz over and over again and pit them against Lennox's resume (at the time Lewis fought them).

Now every time Roy loses, the current Roy vanishes and we have to use a new Roy. How many Roy Jones will it take to get through Lennox's resume?

Roy DO NOT HAVE TO start over every time he lose. The new Roy starts at the fighter the former Roy lost to.

Example: If the 1st Roy loses at Ruddock, the new Roy STARTS at Ruddock and no longer have to start at Al Malcolm(Lewis's debut)

The catch is that Ruddock will still suffer the same wear and tear he sustained against the last Roy. So it's basically a fresh Roy vs a Ruddock who already fought the last Roy.

The fighters on Lewis's resume gets ONE WEEK REST prior to fighting the new Roy.

Lennox's Resume:

Notable fights: (In order)
    Calvin Jones
    Dan Murphy
    Jean Maurice Chanet
    Gary Mason
    Mike Weaver
    Glenn McCrory
    Tyrell Biggs
    Levi Billiups
    Derek Williams
    Mike Dixon
    Razer Ruddock
    Tony Tucker
    Frank Bruno
    Phil Jackson
    Oliver Mccall
    Lionel Butler
    Tommy Morrison
    Ray Mercer
    Oliver Mccall
    Henry Akinwande
    Andrew Golota
    Shannon Briggs
    Zeljko Mavrovic
    Evander Holyfield
    Evander Holyfield
    Michael Grant
    Frans Botha
    David Tua
    Hasim Rahman
    Hasim Rahman
    Mike Tyson
    Vitali Klitschko

I think the 1st fighter to stop the 1st Roy will be Gary Mason. I feel like Mason will catch Roy with something big later on in the fight and end the 1st Roy's run.

That being said the damage sustained from fighting Roy #1 will play a huge factor against Roy #2.. and I see Roy #2 cruising to a easy UD against Mason and advancing.

Comment

Lol, It will take infinity Roy Jones'

There are several fighters Roy just was not big enough to compete with, the worst one of all being Vitali. Roy simply could not beat somebody with that big of a size gap and skill. No way.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Lol, It will take infinity Roy Jones'

There are several fighters Roy just was not big enough to compete with, the worst one of all being Vitali. Roy simply could not beat somebody with that big of a size gap and skill. No way.
        But wear and tear eventually catches up. I mean remember Vitali will only have 1 week to rest in between Roys and he was caught up badly against Lewis... What if by the 5th Roy(that Vitali fought) Vitali's body give out?

Remember the catch is that every opponent of Lewis's only get 1 week rest in between Roys........

Comment

ATG thread..

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesfan View Post
            But wear and tear eventually catches up. I mean remember Vitali will only have 1 week to rest in between Roys and he was caught up badly against Lewis... What if by the 5th Roy(that Vitali fought) Vitali's body give out?

Remember the catch is that every opponent of Lewis's only get 1 week rest in between Roys........
            It won't matter, he would never even make it past prime Tua. It doesn't matter how long he has to prepare.

BTW, what was you old screen name?

Comment

This is the sort of question you relish after a tough day at work.

I currently have dribble of blood leaking out of my left nostril.

Comment

The first Roy passes them all with ease

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  The first Roy passes them all with ease
                  Roy is my favorite all time fighter, but even I know better than that. He just didn't have the frame for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Roy is my favorite all time fighter, but even I know better than that. He just didn't have the frame for it.
                    I don't think you understand the concept that I drew out.... because you just don't or refuse to get the fact that wear and tear will eventually catch up.

Example:
                    Can I beat up a 1st Grader? Yes.
                    Can I beat up 20 1st Graders in a row? Yes
                    Can I beat up 4000 1st Graders in a row? I don't know...

Wear and tear eventually catches up and the HW Version of Roy was still a B Level HW Fighter with a suspect chin... but also with freakish speed and decent power.

Roy WILL get through Lewis's resume under the criteria I drew out.. it's just a matter of how MANY Roys it will take.

Comment

Working...
                    X