Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the deal with people like me not reading the rules.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely not the guy who named himself after Einstien! Albret Einstien!

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
      Whats the deal with banning people when they own one of the mods or friends of mods?

I can see if they are being rude, cursing, or just getting out of hand in an ignorant manner.

But guys getting banned when they own someone, or expose and epic fail
      If you were a Mod you'd do the same thing. If someone didnt agree with you or made you look silly you'd hit the ban switch on them so quick. Dont hate, Appreaciate!

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Example of this 'own'?
        Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
        example of this own please....

and you spelled Einstein wrong.
        Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Can you provide an example, "Einstien"?
        Well, when a regulated discussion on a thread between two or more individuals is taken to another level because the inferior debator happens to be be a mod. or friend of. They seek redemption by using their "power" in the form of banning, not knowing that this show of "power" in fact makes them look inferior. They actually give the superior debator a badge of honor. (and if no one notices it, Im sure the inferior poster sits on it for while) The banning itself shows that it really got to them (butt hurt).

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
        If you were a Mod you'd do the same thing. If someone didnt agree with you or made you look silly you'd hit the ban switch on them so quick. Dont hate, Appreaciate!
        Maybe so Maybe not. Cant say your right or wrong. But the above would ring true even if it was myself.

Comment

Well, when a regulated discussion on a thread between two or more individuals is taken to another level because the inferior debator happens to be be a mod. or friend of. They seek redemption by using their "power" in the form of banning, not knowing that this show of "power" in fact makes them look inferior. They actually give the superior debator a badge of honor. (and if no one notices it, Im sure the inferior poster sits on it for while) The banning itself shows that it really got to them (butt hurt).

Maybe so Maybe not. Cant say your right or wrong. But the above would ring true even if it was myself.

Comment

Thats fine...and maybe true.

Comment

I encourage everybody to argue.

Comment

WHat's a debator, someone who debatos? j/k.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I encourage everybody to argue.
                  No you don't.

Comment

No you don't.
                    Yes, I do.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Yes, I do.
                      That's not arguing, it's just contradiction.

Comment

Working...
                      X