Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto's attitude is garbage.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto just did what no one on this forum would do and thats go toe to toe with Victor Ortiz.

So save it.

Comment

Originally posted by machotime View Post
      when they asked about his legs not being there, he also said, "i was never hurt" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

who is he fooling.
      He let the ropes hold him up for half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        NO! my problem is u dudes sound like ur butthurt over a fighter not admitting they are hurt. lmao. wtf? this aint the tyra banks show. u dudes, man...i dunno.
        Just go to another thread, the point I was trying to make has gone so far over your head and it is now way behind you. Just forget it, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          I have boxed many rounds, but confidence is not what's at stake here. You have to understand the mind of the fan and you have to know what boxing fans think of you as a person, and once you know that, then you can figure out what route to take in choosing what words you say. Berto is making this loss worse by claiming that it was an off night.
          confidence always come before anything. to say otherwise is very telling...u guys take this responsibility to the fans thing wayyy to far. he gave us a great fight last nite, how is that not enough? smh.

Comment

I dont really care what he said after the match.

I found his complaining about rabbit punches annoying as hell however, especially when he caused virtually all of them to happen by illegally grabbing and turning his head back to pretty much force Ortiz to rabbit punch him.

for the most part he redeemed himself with his performance in the ring however.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Berto just did what no one on this forum would do and thats go toe to toe with Victor Ortiz.

So save it.
              This is a boxing forum where we talk about boxing and boxers. If you do not want to do that, then why are you posting here?

Cause your boy got whooped for 10 rounds?

Comment

This is a boxing forum where we talk about boxing and boxers. If you do not want to do that, then why are you posting here?

ummmm...burner was one of the few ppl who called ortiz winning the fight

Comment

Who got whooped for 10 rounds? I picked Ortiz to beat Berto.

Come on bro I know this is a boxing forum but the kid just took his first L ever as a pro ofcourse hes not going to take it too well.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    ummmm...burner was one of the few ppl who called ortiz winning the fight
                    But he is also a well known Floyd/Berto/Williams apologist.

Comment

Working...
                    X