Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imam raped boy, 12, as he attended mosque

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on stop the religous beef it's ****ing stupid, think how many Christian Holy Men have done the same thing.
    I do not have a religion by the way,

Comment

Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
      Do you think this crime is alright or something?
      no, ofcourse not but here on BoxingScene theres a Muslim/Islam-bashing thread a day so I didn't like it when a fellow muslim made this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

you son of a b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          you son of a b*tch.
          Did you like the video or not?

Calling you is a great track IMO .... .Just saying, it might be worth a listen.

Comment

no, ofcourse not but here on BoxingScene theres a Muslim/Islam-bashing thread a day so I didn't like it when a fellow muslim made this thread.
            Stop being a crybaby, there are as many if not more Christian hate threads and the hatred for Jews tops it all.

Whenever you get men who take vows of celibacy or are around men all the time, it's unnatural.

I'm sure it happens as much int he Muslim and Jewish community than it does in Catholicism, it just doesn't get out as much.

it's not natural for a man to not have sex with a woman.

Comment

I made the thread cos I want to condemn the action.

you get it?

If some idiot pops up getting racial report the idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Stop being a crybaby, there are as many if not more Christian hate threads and the hatred for Jews tops it all.

Whenever you get men who take vows of celibacy or are around men all the time, it's unnatural.

I'm sure it happens as much int he Muslim and Jewish community than it does in Catholicism, it just doesn't get out as much.

it's not natural for a man to not have sex with a woman.
                Muslim clergy is not celibate.

He was obviously a repressed ****sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                  I have to say this totally had me gobsmacked and frankly disturbed. This is the first case of this among the Muslim community that I know about or read about and I seriously didn't think it went on.

Main reason being that there is no rule of abstinence in the Islamic clergy but I guess if ****sexuality has to be suppressed you end up with abuse like this going on.

The man obviously knew what he was doing was wrong as he was hiding from the CCTV but this kind of sick behaviour...what do you do about it?

All my sympathy to the kids and the families. They've done nothing wrong and this must be torture.

I seriously hope he gets locked up with that EDL paedophile guy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-lessons.html
                  i read this today and i hope they kill this muther****er

****ing pedo's are all the same no matter what colour or religion they are

he should be hung

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                    i read this today and i hope they kill this muther****er

****ing pedo's are all the same no matter what colour or religion they are

he should be hung
                    in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                      in public.
                      agree 100 percent

kill him...................

Comment

Working...
                      X