Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIVA MEXICO!!! Cain Velazquez DESTROYS Brock Lesnar!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
    i hope you mean just in mma lol
    In one on one combat.

Boxing's heavyweights used to be the most feared men on the planet, but now that honor goes to UFC Heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
      White's cash cow was destroyed by a latino brother, Dana must be in tears .
      hahahah just my toughts, a symbolic victory for boxing now the white cash cow lost versus the mexican ahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Brock gasses out after 20 seconds and he threw like 5 punches...dude hit the gym up. Cain did nothing special, Brock was so winded, he fell over just trying to stand up...pathetic. I'd jump on that dude's back like a monkey an hit him 500 times while he was trying to figure out where I was. I'd be surprised if he could even run half a mile without gassing...what a joke
        most people gas out by the time they run half a mile. If you're not breathing hard then you're not human.

Comment

That was a nice uppercut by Cain. Way to send Brock packing back to WWE.

Comment

UFGay is shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
              hahahah just my toughts, a symbolic victory for boxing now the white cash cow lost versus the mexican ahhahaha
              Are you fools crazy? Dana is smiling from ear to ear because he knows the Latino population just jumped on the MMA bandwagon.

If you thought Lesnar was bringing in money and attention, watch what Cain does.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                In one on one combat.

Boxing's heavyweights used to be the most feared men on the planet, but now that honor goes to UFC Heavyweights.
                The most feared man on the planet has a gun and plenty of toys

And the ufc hw figthers could not compete with a boxer in an only strinking match, a middleweight boxer could beat Lesnar, Velazquez and Fedor in a fight with striking only.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
                  That was a nice uppercut by Cain. Way to send Brock packing back to WWE.
                  His Right Knee strike nearly KO'd Brock right then and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    Are you fools crazy? Dana is smiling from ear to ear because he knows the Latino population just jumped on the MMA bandwagon.

If you thought Lesnar was bringing in money and attention, watch what Cain does.
                    ^ My boy speaks the truth, you might as well change your username to 'Guru' .

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      Name me one Boxer that can take a 240 lb knee to the face.

Boxing is awesome in the lower divisions, but Boxing's current Heavyweight division is weak as hell.

I wouldn't criticize these guys would would mop up all of Boxing's Heavyweights in one night.

UFC takes the cake in greater caliber of Heavyweight fighters by far.
                      You mean in MMA with just MMA rules right?

Becaue in the ring, with boxing rules every top 10 boxing HW would beat every single one of them.

In boxing rules in the right. The K bros would MOP UP ALL OF THEM IN ONE NIGHT.

However, in an octagon, MMA rules, then you you're right.

But, that is 2 different sports. Either way you taking one side out of their comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                      X