Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I trully believe calling Flyod gay works, proof.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    It will be good for the sport if Mayweather comes out of the closet and admits the truth. Floyd will be given a lot of credit for opening the door for gay rights in the sport of boxing.
    for sure but im not expecting him to do so til maybe after he retires......he'll lose a lot if he comes out of the closet now.......

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
      here's another proof

Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Gay Panic
      By Christopher Mangum

When boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. appeared on Chelsea Lately to promote his upcoming match, he made sure to deny any hint of ****sexuality, even as he cast doubt on fellow former champion Oscar De La Hoya’s sexual orientation.

While talking to host Chelsea Handler, Mayweather declared that he is not gay and insinuated that De La Hoya is hiding his true sexuality. Discussing pictures of De La Hoya in a fishnet bodysuit that surfaced in 2007, Mayweather declared that the boxer “was hiding.”

After a few moments, the conversation quickly returned to the gay issue when talking about his friendship with actor Eddie Murphy.

“Not friends like that. I mean, he made good movies,” Mayweather said.

Handler said, “Nobody thinks you’re sleeping with Eddie Murphy.” To which Mayweather responded, “OK, got to stay clear.”

After Handler suggested that the boxer get comfortable and put a leg up, Mayweather responded, “If I do that, then they going to think I’m 'Hey' [flips wrist]. That ain’t my style.”

Mayweather was on the show to promote his Saturday boxing match against Juan Manuel Márquez.

floyd's trying way too hard to be hetero... overcompensating if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Black Magic View Post
        amazing how boxing scene turned so childish now a day's
        Man im sitting back watching this site get overun with children and Im thinking WTF is wrong with these idiots , I cant believe the bull**** they go on about , its actually fuking embarrassing , young fellas in my time just didnt act like these clowns , well not in the area I grew up in at least , can only imagine and shudder to think what the wankers are like in real life , the reflection of themselves shown in here is of pre school stuff .

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          for sure but im not expecting him to do so til maybe after he retires......he'll lose a lot if he comes out of the closet now.......
          Actually it will push the sport of boxing at the top of the chart if Floyd decided to come out and admit his true sexual orientation.

It will be the talk of the sport world if Floyd chooses to come out of the closet.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
            Remember when Shane and Flyod did face off and there noses touches, Flyod freak out started yelling "he is not gay and loves women too much". Talking about someone being so sensitive about his own sexuality. LOL
            I really believe youre 12.

Comment

Comment

Where is da video with Floyd and the music of "it's raining men"?

Comment

Comment

lols........................

Comment

yes id do too..................floyd has been insecure about peoples perceptions....................he tries to convince himself it doesnt matter ......but it does.......lol

Comment

Working...
                      X