No announcement yet.

What would you all say if Nate won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you all say if Nate won??

just curious, because no matter what Nate does some idiot will always post the Peden clip, or some "expert" will talk about how after 2 rounds they "knew" Bradley was going to beat Nate, or better yet knock Nate out. LOL Like Bradley ever knocks ANYBODY out, especially someone like Nate, who has been on the floor only once in his career and it took a free shot to do that.

The hyprocacy sometimes just cracks me up. A weight drained Nate, probably at 50%, beat Funeka, but here it gets spun as "Nate struggled with a nobody even with a weight advantage". Funeka then smashes everyone's hero Guzman, and now Funeka is Godzilla around here. But he was a bum and a nobody when Nate fought him.

Anyways, so IF this fight were to somehow get made, and IF Nate were to win it, whats the excuse?

1. Floyd didnt get "up" for the fight
    2. Floyd was distracted by the Pac lawsuit
    3. The internet forum posters, most of who dont support the sport by buying ppv anyways, but instead make 1834 threads looking for free streams dont like him anymore
    4. Floyd was overrated
    5. (insert new excuse here)

And on a side note to those who can objectively debate an issue, who (realistically) between 140 and 147 would make a better fight then Nate right now? I said "realistically". That means you take shane, berto, top rank fighters, and showtime fighters out of the equation. I think that leaves Nate, Paulie, and maybe Cintron or Quintana (neither of whom are at 147)

And if you can justify Pac vs Clottey (Ben Tackie 2.0), then you can justify this matchup.

I wouldn't say anything. I would celebrate with steamed lobsters and garlic crabs.

My friends and I have bought a lot of floyd fights, but only cause we want to see his ass lose.

Comment

It says more about Mayweather's skills and talent if he let Nate win.

Comment

Damn....

Someone is actually taking this fight seriously...

There is a better chance of the sun not coming up tomorrow than there is of Floyd losing to a career LW.

It's worse than a joke fight.

At least Pacquiao is fighting one of the top 5 in the WW division.

Mayweather has yet to fight any top WW's. He needed Pacquiao baaaad.

Comment

SO this has gone to a rumor of a fight, to what if FLoyd lost?? **** this forum is getting delusional..

This thread is as delusional as the threads talking about money split with PWILL.

Comment

Clottey is Tackie 2.0 now? Wow, you really don't have a fukn clue.

Obviously the response to your question depends on the circumstances of the fight. I see no feasible way that Nate Campbell could possibly beat Floyd Mayweather though, barring some out-of-this-world occurence. He doesn't have a single advantage in this fight.

Comment

I'd say he was on roids. war nate! ROFL

Comment

Whoa....relax there buddy. I was rooting for Nate against Bradley and I still think he would beat Bradley in a rematch.

But realistically speaking if Campbell went up against Floyd he'd be about as favored as Alfonso Gomez against Cotto.

and the reason people will always bring up the peden clip is because it was 1 of the biggest bonehead moves not just in boxing but in all of sports of all time. Campbell could become p4p #1 and he still will never be able to live that peden fight down.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  Damn....

Mayweather has yet to fight any top WW's. He needed Pacquiao baaaad.
                  but yet you didnt answer the question. Who at 147 right now is available and realistic? anyone? Bueller?

And the fight was Pac's if he wanted it. He chose to walk away and fight Ben Tackie errrr I mean Clottey instead

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    just curious, because no matter what Nate does some idiot will always post the Peden clip, or some "expert" will talk about how after 2 rounds they "knew" Bradley was going to beat Nate, or better yet knock Nate out. LOL Like Bradley ever knocks ANYBODY out, especially someone like Nate, who has been on the floor only once in his career and it took a free shot to do that.

The hyprocacy sometimes just cracks me up. A weight drained Nate, probably at 50%, beat Funeka, but here it gets spun as "Nate struggled with a nobody even with a weight advantage". Funeka then smashes everyone's hero Guzman, and now Funeka is Godzilla around here. But he was a bum and a nobody when Nate fought him.

Anyways, so IF this fight were to somehow get made, and IF Nate were to win it, whats the excuse?

1. Floyd didnt get "up" for the fight
                    2. Floyd was distracted by the Pac lawsuit
                    3. The internet forum posters, most of who dont support the sport by buying ppv anyways, but instead make 1834 threads looking for free streams dont like him anymore
                    4. Floyd was overrated
                    5. (insert new excuse here)

And on a side note to those who can objectively debate an issue, who (realistically) between 140 and 147 would make a better fight then Nate right now? I said "realistically". That means you take shane, berto, top rank fighters, and showtime fighters out of the equation. I think that leaves Nate, Paulie, and maybe Cintron or Quintana (neither of whom are at 147)

And if you can justify Pac vs Clottey (Ben Tackie 2.0), then you can justify this matchup.
                    bring on hatton-campbell? pacquiao-campbell?

Comment

Working...
                    X