No announcement yet.

Amber Heard Divorces Johnny Depp 2 Days After His Mom Died

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Apparently she wanted half of his fortune, she also claimed the dogs needed 20 thousand a month i think or some other ridiculous fees. Didnt she also claim 10 thousand a month for food? That chick looks like she barely eats one meal a day lol. No way is she spendjng that much for food. Maybe for her drug habit of weed and coke?
    i cant believe posters in this thread actually had the nerve to defend this transparent gold digging huuwer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      i cant believe posters in this thread actually had the nerve to defend this transparent gold digging huuwer.

Yeah it baffles me, they play right into these devil womens hands, warch sin city 2 that girl eva green oplays the perfect manipulative woman its scary. She will tell you she loves you to sucker you and than use you and betray you. Girls have power they will play uo their femininty when they cheat and play victim, this is because they know they can use that to get away with murder basically. You ever seen those cases of a women killing her supposed abusive boyfriend? And the jury gives her a pass smh, how do we know she was abusive back i know many women who hit men and then he finally snaps throws her to the ground and she finally got what she wanted and everyone says dont ever hit a woman. I posted a video of an experiment showing women abuse men in public and nobody does a thing they just laugh. But when he finally defends himslef after she kicks him in the balls and smashes a plate on his head and dhakes her five guys and three women attacked him and said hey hey dont ever hit a woman, they litterally watched her abusing him for five minutes but did nothing only jumping in when she was shaken and pushed.

Comment

Yeah it baffles me, they play right into these devil womens hands, warch sin city 2 that girl eva green oplays the perfect manipulative woman its scary. She will tell you she loves you to sucker you and than use you and betray you. Girls have power they will play uo their femininty when they cheat and play victim, this is because they know they can use that to get away with murder basically. You ever seen those cases of a women killing her supposed abusive boyfriend? And the jury gives her a pass smh, how do we know she was abusive back i know many women who hit men and then he finally snaps throws her to the ground and she finally got what she wanted and everyone says dont ever hit a woman. I posted a video of an experiment showing women abuse men in public and nobody does a thing they just laugh. But when he finally defends himslef after she kicks him in the balls and smashes a plate on his head and dhakes her five guys and three women attacked him and said hey hey dont ever hit a woman, they litterally watched her abusing him for five minutes but did nothing only jumping in when she was shaken and pushed.
        its typical of the woman worshiping beta tomcuckery generation of neo liberal men born in a soft bleeding heart era system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          its typical of the woman worshiping beta tomcuckery generation of neo liberal men born in a soft bleeding heart era system.

Amber played this Bernie Sanders wrinkly old bastard. Props for that, even though it's evil as hell. And now when I see a friend get royally screwed over by a chick, I'm gonna say, "Damn, bro, you done got Depped".

Comment

Its because certain concepts are cool as long as they fit a narrative....even if the logistics of it are simply what people say they hate. So for example, people hate misogynists in the context of how they treat women as if they're lesser than them. Yet when you think about it, why are there so many common and accepted forms of misogyny as long as a woman is the benefactor of the results? Its because for as much **** as people talk, they're disingenuous if the moment doesn't seem that bad or they are told to accept it. No i'm not an advocate for it, but why is it if a woman hits a guy its cool but if you do it, then its wrong? Its because we know women are physically weaker than men in that area. Why do they laugh? Why is it if we are truly equal, do women not feel bad for the dude?? Its cuz you know for a fact we aren't. There is a quiet tone that is expected to be in the mix where you set the air to be that she shouldn't even feel safe enough to do it out of fear of what you could do. Sort of like as a child you wouldn't put your hands on your mom/pop out of fear of what they'd do even if the parents don't wanna be seen as abusive, that line just doesn't get crossed. Shame this happened to Johnny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              I agree that she's a money grubbing golddigging whore
              Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              If anything I have more respect for Depp after this video. **** that scandalous hoe secretary video taping him, she knew what she was doing

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I was laughing at the statement her publicist released after the settlement, read the bold hahaah yeah right!
              Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              gold digging mission accomplished.

disgusting shameless whore.....
              http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/18/entert...ent/index.html

Originally posted by CNN View Post
              Amber Heard donates divorce settlement to charity

Amber Heard has made good on her promise to give the millions she received from her divorce settlement with Johnny Depp to charity.

Heard distributed her $7 million settlement between two organizations -- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles and the ACLU, which will put its portion of the funds toward efforts to stop violence against women.

"As described in the restraining order and divorce settlement, money played no role for me personally and never has, except to the extent that I could donate it to charity and, in doing so, hopefully help those less able to defend themselves," Heard said in a statement via her publicist. "This is over and above any funds that I have given away in the past and will continue to give away in the future."
              How embarrassing for you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                She needs the tax benefit.

Comment

Yes I have. Aforementioned girlfriend grew up half black in foster care in Austria. Move in to a new place, get raped and abused a bunch, run away, get picked up by the gov't, repeat, for years, until her parents got back together and moved to America when she was 17. She was all kinds of ****ed up, and I'd come home to her drunk, smashing dishes in the kitchen, throwing bottles and being otherwise insane. She'd get mad at me over situations that did not exist and would start throwing wild haymakers at me and saying all kinds of crazy shit because she thought I was cheating on her.

This bitch was begging to get knocked out. But again, as a man, this **** is not really threatening. You have a choice: Put your shoes on and leave for a while, break up with the ***** for good and kick her out, call the police, or physically engage her. You are the one in control, 100% of the time.

There is no excuse for acting like this... on my end I needed to break up with her ass for good (which eventually I did). That's what Amber Heard eventually did as well.

Why do you think she recorded that video? The fact that some posters here are saying she baited him into doing that **** is disgusting. She recorded that video because she was about to be divorcing and/or filing a protective order against that POS and you need evidence. Otherwise, everyone would just say she married him to take all his money and run. Which they are still saying, but now they're saying she tricked him into appearing abusive as well.

You guys got to GTFO out of here with that argument, it doesn't hold water.
                  An acquaintance of mine was, actually as far as I know I think he's still married to this woman, she is 10 years older than him, still though she's out of his league. He's a complete beta. He doesn't know how to act with women, how to talk to them and so on and so forth, so how he got with her I don't know or I didn't know.

Well, he works as a carpenter, he makes good money, he is a good cook and apparently he paid her good money to marry her so he could immigrate and have a better life here.

Well one day we went out, me, my buddy and his friend (my acquaintance). On our way back, he is drunk so we drive him home to his building. The light in his apartment is on and he tells us that he can't go up there. I ask why. He says she's with another man. So I get angry and tell him you go there and start breaking stuff. He says he can't. The funny thing is he acts like a tough guy and most people buy his act yet because of his lack of success with women this older woman was just doing whatever she wanted.

Then he started telling us a story of this Pakistani car dealer that was banging her. Later on I found out that she had registered as a masseuse and while he was out working, she was giving massages with happy endings, and not just with her hands mind you.

She had slept with most of his friends and acquaintances, pretty much everyone. He knows about it and still he says I don't want to divorce her because I'll lose a lot of money. I am not making this up. This is real, it's hard to imagine but it's real. One day she goes crazy, she gets drunk and smashes a whisky bottle on his head, breaking it and injuring him badly. The paramedics arrive and he was taken to a hospital and now he has a restraining order against her. I don't know what happened next, I just didn't want to see him or talk to him or be in contact with him knowing about his situation, it made me sick to my stomach. So I cut him off. Every time my buddy calls me to hang out I ask him if his friend is coming, if he's coming I am not going, simple as that. I don't need any more stories.

So while there are a lot of women who suffer from emotional and physical abuse don't forget that there are men that suffer from similar abuse it's just that they don't report it and it's not really a popular or sexy topic just cause you can't imagine that this crap happens to men too.
                  Last edited by pesticid; 08-19-2016, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• what a sicko woman

Comment

after all the backlash she's received this was a predictable move to make public. I doubt a penny actually gets donated.

Comment

Working...
                      X