Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: I Tried To Make an Exciting Fight, Crawford Was Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Boxing in 2016: When you get your ass kicked by a black guy, say he ran.
    Been that way since May 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

That guys gets all the mulligans he wants!

Comment

So according to some here, the definition of a Thug is shooting dice and getting shot and someone hanging around a Thug.

Pacquiao is a Thug because he harvested a thug, someone from his entourage was killed outside of his home and he threaten his side chick.

Oscar De LA Hoya is a Thug cause he does drugs and had sex with underage girls and paid off a few for allegations of rape.

Kovalev is a thug because before becoming a boxer he use to **** people up for sport and even said to be a strong man for gangsters in his home city.

Roman Gonzalez is said to have been a thief before he turned to boxing.

I get it most of you hate black people, the whole white rage thing, but recognize a great performance and athlete when you see it. By the way, why was it when Manny showed boxing skills everyone on here was sucking him off as being smart, but TCS does the same thing but better you want to complain?

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Postol won this 115-111.

Go watch it again. The crowd influenced things, cheering for shorts that never even connected. Apart from the flash knockdowns, Crawford was missing almost everything and being countered.

Boxing is a joke these days.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Postol won this 115-111.

Go watch it again. The crowd influenced things, cheering for shorts that never even connected. Apart from the flash knockdowns, Crawford was missing almost everything and being countered.

Boxing is a joke these days.
            Lmmfao! Rrrriiiiggggghhhhtt

Comment

I said it last night, Crawford had the movement but he was actually the one that had Postol fighting off of his back foot. He knew whenever he got close to let his punches go he was going to eat a stiff jab and left in return. That's not Crawford's fault. Do something to take that away, like move your head, give some faints. But don't go and say he ran the whole night.

Comment

Hahah. In this case I think Postol is definitely the one at fault. Basically never cut off the ring, and hardly ever pushed the action (until he realized he needed a KO). Just not effective enough to make it a fight with Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  Maybe you're a racist.
                  maybe you black panther

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                    No was too short of an answer. So just no.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
                      Screw Postol. His clinching against Lucas was some of the worst I have ever seen. I only wish Bud had stepped on the gas and got him outta there.
                      Yeah if there is anything you can criticize about Crawford in this fight (and there wasn't much) it's that he didn't close the show in the mid rounds when he was rocking Postol.

Comment

Working...
                      X