Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I predict a civil war in USA if the democrats win the next two terms.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I predict a civil war in USA if the democrats win the next two terms.

USA is letting in all sorts of illegal trash into the country and if Hillary wins there will be even more.

The tension between the whites, blacks, mexicans, and Muslims is going to be overboard.

That and the war between the rich and the poor and the silly war on drugs will pit a civil war.

You can't just let anybody and everybody in to USA and not conduct background checks on this people. There's a process of immigration that should be applied to the aliens to make sure the people that enter are productive members of society.

I'm from Puerto Rico and a lot of my people are moving to the mainland in search of a better life. It absolutely shocked me that when I visited Orlando this year I didn't even have to speak English for food, towels, and services. I also saw a couple that were from another state trying to get the guy in the hotel to bring them fresh towels, but he didn't understand because he only spoke Spanish....and worked there!

It has gotten to the point where some latinos,and puertorricans don't even bother to learn the official language. I translated to the guy and told the couple not to think much of it and that not all of us are the same.

If USA allows Hillary two terms in power i guarantee a civil war will occur by 2024. American's need to enforce immigration laws, and stop the ridiculous war on drugs. If you don't your country will collapse.

Self hating Rican smh.........

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      Self hating Rican smh.........
      Not self hating. I just know that there are ways to doing things and the current format doesn't work.

Comment

¿Usted piensa que nosotros los puertorriqueños le importamos a los republicanos? La única diferencia entre nosotros y los ilegales es que por casualidad de la historia terminamos como colonia de Estadios Unidos, y así nos ven.

Oye, y la razón por la cual no saben el idioma los de aquí es por la falta de calidad en la educación. Yo trabajé como maestro de inglés y ni me dejaron dar clases. Me arruinaron la vida y estoy desempleado simplemente porque intenté enseñar inglés de verdad. No es culpa de los estudiantes; es culpa del sistema.

Todo en la vida tiene sus razones. Tienes derecho a que no te gusten los demócratas, pero analiza a los republicanos también, porque hace tiempo que le echan la culpa a las minorías por todo. Se ha convertido en un partido de racistas. No te dejes engañar. Necesitamos a los latinos unidos, y el que se hablé español en algunas áreas no es malo.

Tal vez los americanos no se dan de cuenta que eres boricua, pero si lo supieran, te apuesto a que no pensarías de la forma que piensas. Lo que dices aquí demuestra que no conoces la realidad de la situación, con todo respeto. Ojalá que nunca te toque ser discriminado.

Las minorías no tienen la culpa de los problemas que han causado la élite, y hasta tus fuentes de información están incorrectas al decir que no se investigan a los inmigrantes. Fox News no dice la verdad.

Comment

Dammit....

My side will be full of rednecks and trailer trash....

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Dammit....

My side will be full of rednecks and trailer trash....
            Get yur shootergus n' yur can a beer n' saddle up mudder ****er!! YEEEEHAAA!!!! time ta' kill us sum GOD DANG MINARITIES!!!!

Comment

Here, grab some popcorn and enjoy. You can thank me later:

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                ¿Usted piensa que nosotros los puertorriqueños le importamos a los republicanos? La única diferencia entre nosotros y los ilegales es que por casualidad de la historia terminamos como colonia de Estadios Unidos, y así nos ven.

Oye, y la razón por la cual no saben el idioma los de aquí es por la falta de calidad en la educación. Yo trabajé como maestro de inglés y ni me dejaron dar clases. Me arruinaron la vida y estoy desempleado simplemente porque intenté enseñar inglés de verdad. No es culpa de los estudiantes; es culpa del sistema.

Todo en la vida tiene sus razones. Tienes derecho a que no te gusten los demócratas, pero analiza a los republicanos también, porque hace tiempo que le echan la culpa a las minorías por todo. Se ha convertido en un partido de racistas. No te dejes engañar. Necesitamos a los latinos unidos, y el que se hablé español en algunas áreas no es malo.

Tal vez los americanos no se dan de cuenta que eres boricua, pero si lo supieran, te apuesto a que no pensarías de la forma que piensas. Lo que dices aquí demuestra que no conoces la realidad de la situación, con todo respeto. Ojalá que nunca te toque ser discriminado.

Las minorías no tienen la culpa de los problemas que han causado la élite, y hasta tus fuentes de información están incorrectas al decir que no se investigan a los inmigrantes. Fox News no dice la verdad.
                Quien te dijo que era republicano? Yo le iba a Bernie pero eso no significa que no deben regular a quien entra a la nacion americana y que hillary es una criminal corrupta.

El que se hable espanol en algunas areas es malo. No es la lengua oficial. Como esperas que el americano te respete si ni siquiera tienes la decencia de hablar su idioma?

Los americanos se dan cuentan que soy de Puerto Rico pq soy trigueno y parezco de Puerto Rico.

Fox news no vale nada en eso estamos de acuerdo. Tambien hay que mejorar el sistema de educacion y la plataforma de Bernie me convencia mas pq era mejor pensada y no le convenia a los elite. Hillary en su plataforma no convence.

To our non-spanish audience this is what i answered.

The guy accuses me of being republican- i said i believed in bernie but that doesn't mean that immigration laws shouldn't be upheld and that i dont believe in the corrupt criminal called hillary.

The poster then comments that "what is the problem of sectors of the nation only speaking spanish?"- I said how do you expect americans to respect us if we dont even bother speaking the official language.

I agree with the guy that fox news is worth nothing and education must be a priority and that i liked bernie's platform, and that hillary is more of the same.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  Get yur shootergus n' yur can a beer n' saddle up mudder ****er!! YEEEEHAAA!!!! time ta' kill us sum GOD DANG MINARITIES!!!!
                  Dammit

Maybe I can play off I'm white.

Say I'm Portuguese or Greek or something.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                    Here, grab some popcorn and enjoy. You can thank me later:

These are your typical Bernie supporters. The scumbag is holding a communist flag in his hand talking about no borders on stolen native land, and calling everyone who disagrees with him a racist. These people will be the end of America if they one day take control of this great nation.

Comment

Working...
                    X