Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Floyd Mayweather re enter the P4P list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Floyd Mayweather re enter the P4P list?

I think Mayweather beats any Welterweight out there including Manny Pacquiao, but I don't think anyone should have him on their P4P list. He didn't fight for 16 months and his 4 rounds with Victor Ortiz hardly merits P4P consideration.

I think Mayweather is great but he has done nothing recently to be on anyone's P4P list.

That's my opinion, what do you guys think?

Originally posted by antrob View Post
    I think Mayweather beats any Welterweight out there including Manny Pacquiao, but I don't think anyone should have him on their P4P list. He didn't fight for 16 months and his 4 rounds with Victor Ortiz hardly merits P4P consideration.

I think Mayweather is great but he has done nothing recently to be on anyone's P4P list.

That's my opinion, what do you guys think?
    firstly, i'm a floyd fan (you can check my posts, i don't hide that fact)

secondly, that fight last night didn't really prove anything beyond that Floyd is a better fighter than Ortiz, but we all knew that

actually, it did prove something to me: it proved Floyd isn't washed up, and he can still move "ok", and his handspeed is still fast as ****, those straight right hands were UNAVOIDABLE

Comment

no. the way he beat ortiz was trash. the way vic acted was trash. cortez is trash period.

Comment

He will, but he's not going to regain the top spot. I guess it's safe to say that he's currenly #3 behind Pac and Sergio.

Comment

Re-Enter? What did he do to be left out except for winning?

People should discuss whether he's no1 or 2 instead...

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

He was left off most people P4P list by not fighting for 16 months. You don't get a life time pass, you have to fight to stay on it.

Comment

he was #2 and dropped for inactivity..so yea he should be back at #2

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

yep.............

Comment

Floyd entered the hoodrat list with those cheap shots, it was more like something we'd see from the old Zab Judah

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
                    He was left off most people P4P list by not fighting for 16 months. You don't get a life time pass, you have to fight to stay on it.
                    True but it's not like anyone threw him off. It's always the same thing with Mayweather... long layoffs because of brittle hands and then proceed to give us dominating wins.

He's still the true p4p with pac and everyone know it..

Comment

Working...
                    X