Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am shocked. I can't believe it. This is UNREAL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am shocked. I can't believe it. This is UNREAL.

So I wake up in the morning today and finally watch Broner vs Malignaggi and don't know the result yet so I score the rounds. And guess what, Broner won this fight so clearly it's unreal. And then Paulie says as always that he got robbbed in the postfight interview (I almost fall off the stool when he says that), then I come on boxingscene and see the poll which says most people felt Paulie won this fight. And this is where it gets totally unreal.
    Here is my scorecard:

Round 1: Malignaggi (CLOSE!!)
    Round 2: Malignaggi (CLOSE!!)
    Round 3: Broner
    Round 4: Malignaggi
    Round 5: Broner
    Round 6: Draw
    Round 7: Broner
    Round 8: Broner
    Round 9: Broner
    Round 10: Broner
    Round 11: Broner
    Round 12: Broner

Total Score: 117:112 Broner

How can ANYONE say with a straight face that Malignaggi won this fight?? I was the first one to say Malignaggi got robbed against Juan Diaz in their first fight. But this time? Are you kidding me? Broner was landing all the clean, hard shots from the 4th round on and outclassed Malignaggi.
    And this is coming from a guy who likes Paulie and hates Broner. Do you guys know how I would have liked it if Broner would have lost the fight or even get knocked out? I HATE Broner.

And still: Broner totally CLEARLY won this fight. Nothing close AT ALL after the 4th round.
    Why do you guys see what you see? Is it the fact that Paulie showboats while Broner lands clean, hard shots all night long?? This is just SHOWBOATING. He is still losing big and he knows it.

There was a lot of close rounds, you scored every close round for Broner *******.

Comment

Paulie won, like I said he would. I hope Broner fights Matthyse and gets ko'd into oblivion.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
        Paulie won, like I said he would. I hope Broner fights Matthyse and gets ko'd into oblivion.
        Will never, ever ever ever happen.

Haymon is already having to sacrifice one of his fighters to Matthysse, you think he'd serve up a second? Especially his golden goose? Lmao, no way.

But yeah in a hypothetical fight Lucas wrecks that dude. Wrecks him.

Comment

Broner wasn't busy enough, IMO. He styles himself on Mayweather, but is no where near as clinical. As soon as he gets in with someone with heavy hands, he's finished.

I scored the fight to Paulie.

Pretty sure Broner is 'on' something, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            There was a lot of close rounds, you scored every close round for Broner *******.
            what fakn close rounds? how are people scoring those listless punches bouncing off of broners shoulders and arms for paulie? get a pair of glasses.

for every 20 arm and shoulder jabs paulie threw, broner hit him with 3-5 punches that actually counted.

Comment

Malignaggi is a master manipulator and con-artist. The dude can get beaten up and toyed with for twelve rounds, make a big scene during a post-fight interview and then convince a fair few of the impressionable sort that he actually won.

"Boxing is full of sh^t, maaaaaaaaaan."

"Yooo tell um', Paulie."
              Last edited by prinzemanspopa; 06-23-2013, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                Malignaggi is a master manipulator and con-artist. The dude can get beaten up and toyed with for twelve rounds, make a big scene during a post-fight interview and then convince a fair few of the impressionable sort that he actually won.

"Boxing is full of sh^t, maaaaaaaaaan."

"Yooo tell um', Paulie."
                Even racist B-Hop had it close, if you had it more than a couple of rounds in anyone's favour you can't score for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                  So I wake up in the morning today and finally watch Broner vs Malignaggi and don't know the result yet so I score the rounds. And guess what, Broner won this fight so clearly it's unreal. And then Paulie says as always that he got robbbed in the postfight interview (I almost fall off the stool when he says that), then I come on boxingscene and see the poll which says most people felt Paulie won this fight. And this is where it gets totally unreal.
                  Here is my scorecard:

Round 1: Malignaggi (CLOSE!!)
                  Round 2: Malignaggi (CLOSE!!)
                  Round 3: Broner
                  Round 4: Malignaggi
                  Round 5: Broner
                  Round 6: Draw
                  Round 7: Broner
                  Round 8: Broner
                  Round 9: Broner
                  Round 10: Broner
                  Round 11: Broner
                  Round 12: Broner

Total Score: 117:112 Broner

How can ANYONE say with a straight face that Malignaggi won this fight?? I was the first one to say Malignaggi got robbed against Juan Diaz in their first fight. But this time? Are you kidding me? Broner was landing all the clean, hard shots from the 4th round on and outclassed Malignaggi.
                  And this is coming from a guy who likes Paulie and hates Broner. Do you guys know how I would have liked it if Broner would have lost the fight or even get knocked out? I HATE Broner.

And still: Broner totally CLEARLY won this fight. Nothing close AT ALL after the 4th round.
                  Why do you guys see what you see? Is it the fact that Paulie showboats while Broner lands clean, hard shots all night long?? This is just SHOWBOATING. He is still losing big and he knows it.
                  The fact you think the 1st and 2nd were close rounds exposes your bias, Malignaggi won those rounds by a country mile the most clear rounds in the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Even racist B-Hop had it close, if you had it more than a couple of rounds in anyone's favour you can't score for ****.
                    ok so give paulie the benefit of the doubt no matter what he still loses this fight if it was an amateur fight paulie might win but this is the art of bruising not pitty pat pillow punching

Comment

Working...
                    X