No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire's Wife Rachel has same gun as Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito Donaire's Wife Rachel has same gun as Guerrero

From initial reports, looks like Guerrero had a Smith and Wesson M&P40. Gun experts is this the same gun that Donaire's wife is pictured with?

That's bad ass bro. I don't like Asian women because they have flat assess but it's still pretty bad ass.

Comment

This morning I read somewhere that Guerrero brought the gun for a photo op. I cannot find this anywhere now though. It actually had Guerrero saying the media wanted to take pictures of me with the gun, something along those lines.

Comment

She's nice but has zero ass and a squarish body. She has absolutely zero hips

Edit: yeah I'd still beat to bits

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
          She's nice but has zero ass and a squarish body. She has absolutely zero hips

Edit: yeah I'd still beat to bits
          Them ******* though

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo89 View Post
            From initial reports, looks like Guerrero had a Smith and Wesson M&P40. Gun experts is this the same gun that Donaire's wife is pictured with?

he was set up by rachel!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              This morning I read somewhere that Guerrero brought the gun for a photo op. I cannot find this anywhere now though. It actually had Guerrero saying the media wanted to take pictures of me with the gun, something along those lines.
              Sounds stupid.
              If true, why couldn't they just go to him to take pics or if he came to them, they provide

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo89 View Post

Quick, throw her in jail, brandishing a gun in public is a class A felony...toss away the key

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  why the ammo then??

Comment

Looks like she has a 3 finger gap, Mosley probably stretched her out.

Comment

Working...
                    X