No announcement yet.

Que honda jijos del elote........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Que honda jijos del elote........

Was out for a min but im back.....did I miss anything up the Latino Langa???

what up son!
    has estado perdido!

Comment

Is everything ok Rick? I've heard you had a severe breakdown when the 49ers lost the SB.

JK. I ain't going to lie, I was biting my nails when the Niners did that come back post-Black out .

Comment

Sup man welcome back. I recently got my first ban in the 3 years I've been here. Other than that same ole stuff here

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          Sup man welcome back. I recently got my first ban in the 3 years I've been here. Other than that same ole stuff here
          Why?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            what up son!
            has estado perdido!
            yeah man I was out for a hot min but im back in full effect son!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              Is everything ok Rick? I've heard you had a severe breakdown when the 49ers lost the SB.

JK. I ain't going to lie, I was biting my nails when the Niners did that come back post-Black out .
              hahhaa yeah man I damn near had a soponsio ahhahaha I though my Niners were gonna come through there for a second but it was not to be.... but with this young beast squad we should be able to make a few more runs at it...so im good....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                Why?
                whaaaaaat?? you??????why in the hell would you ever catch a "castigo"??? que isiste???

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  yeah man I was out for a hot min but im back in full effect son!!!
                  glad you're back
                  next year we getting that ring son! guarantee
                  I know you was the one that cut the power off in the superbowl lol! that's why you was missing...good job homie

edited:
                  Green sent for ^^^
                  Last edited by -jose-; 02-06-2013, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    glad you're back
                    next year we getting that ring son! guarantee
                    I know you was the one that cut the power off in the superbowl lol! that's why you was missing...good job homie

edited:
                    Green sent for ^^^
                    HAHHAA no lie that's the running joke with my buddies...everyone started to send me stuff when the lights went off saying where was I at that time...hahahhah

Comment

Working...
                    X