Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who said "Manny Pacquiao was winning and got caught with a lucky punch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    IDK if he landed 100 more punches. How do you know?

i count...nothing more fun than being drunk and having a notepad and pen...jotting down punches and jabs

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i count...nothing more fun than being drunk and having a notepad and pen...jotting down punches and jabs

Comment

IDK if he landed 100 more punches. How do you know?
        cuz he said it himself.

who did u see winning thew fight and why? answer please. cuz the answer clearly has to be cuz he outboxed and clearly landed more punches. to make u happy scratch the compubox.

Boxers usually win fights if they don't get knocked out by guess what, landing more punches.

Comment

i was actually rooting for Marquez people, take it easy lol. Just stating the obvious that pac was winning the fight until the time of the stoppage is all.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            cuz he said it himself.

who did u see winning thew fight and why? answer please. cuz the answer clearly has to be cuz he outboxed and clearly landed more punches. to make u happy scratch the compubox.

Boxers usually win fights if they don't get knocked out by guess what, landing more punches.
            Cuz he said so? Really? SMH. So if Oscar says he landed 100 more punches its automatically true? So you would believe him if he said he landed 500 more punches then, right?

And I didn't score that fight. I thought it was very very close and that there were no winners but the fans lost.

Comment

Cuz he said so? Really? SMH. So if Oscar says he landed 100 more punches its automatically true? So you would believe him if he said he landed 500 more punches then, right?

And I didn't score that fight. I thought it was very very close and that there were no winners but the fans lost.
              ODH also said he never used coke and didn't like wearing women's clothes at one point. Perhaps he should be asked again?

Comment

whoever says it was a lucky punch obviously doesn't know marquez or boxing. that happens when you get careless and you are fighting a top level counter puncher... end of story

Comment

i kinda knew thats where u were gonna go with that cuz ur whole argument is not to count punches lol

FACT is, he did land more, a lot more and if you didn't see a clear winner, than its clear you don't know a damn thing about viewing/judging a fight and making a correct decision.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                    i kinda knew thats where u were gonna go with that cuz ur whole argument is not to count punches lol

FACT is, he did land more, a lot more and if you didn't see a clear winner, than its clear you don't know a damn thing about viewing/judging a fight and making a correct decision.
                    Who the **** counts punches? You sit there and count? FACT IS boxing isn't judged by just landing punches. If I landed 3 pitty pat punches and you land two hard counters, who wins then? Pitty pat? LOL @ you telling someone about not knowing how to judge a fight when you use CompuBox as your basis

Comment

so if you don't score fights on the basis of punches landed, how do you do it then?

blood? crowd ooo's and ahhh's? cornerwork? what do you base it on?

Comment

Working...
                      X