Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Devon Alexander the most overrated boxer in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he was kind of overrated, but as far as was he the worse in history, you need to put Calzaghe AND Pacquiao's names as front runners. Considering the fact that Joe and Manny are way bigger stars, way more known worldwide, and neither one has faced more tougher competition, in their prime than Devon, seriously..

Comment

No, that would be Tomasz Adamek.

Alexander is a very good boxer. He just has a godawful style that nobody ever wants to watch and will find it impossible to build a fanbase.

Comment

He was overhyped by HBO some no question. But its not like websites and youtube videos were coming out the woodwork hyping this guy rediculously. Its not like he was selling out arenas around the country. The dude cant sell flies to **** anywhere outside of St. Louis.

Comment

The boxing community started to overhyped him when he destroyed Urango, in that fight he showed speed, power and boxing skills, it was an awesome performance, I even believed it.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Was? Did something happen to him?
            Inb4 Bush's "You must have not met the hypejob/Ginger yet."

the ts talking as if he died

Comment

I say Berto and Zab Judah were bigger hypes with big disappointing endings. Hell I remember Max Keller was all over Judah dong

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                Yeah he was kind of overrated, but as far as was he the worse in history, you need to put Calzaghe AND Pacquiao's names as front runners. Considering the fact that Joe and Manny are way bigger stars, way more known worldwide, and neither one has faced more tougher competition, in their prime than Devon, seriously..
                I would have to say your IQ is about 60

Comment

Not even close. He was never even on peoples p4p lists. You have guys like Canelo and Khan who have been on a lot of top 10 lists without doing anything to earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    the ts talking as if he died
                    Yea lol. Im glad you got my post. The other two guys kinda missed it.

Comment

Lara is IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X