Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek's Trainer: Haye Forgot His Balls, Tomasz Won't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adamek is going to win this or get knocked out trying. Vitaly best not take him lightly, this isn't arreola puffing after 25 seconds. Win or lose Adamek earned this shot, he must keep Klitschko moving and missing, he's not a spring chicken, he will tire late. If adamek makes it to eight he may stop Ironfist.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
      But that had nothing to do with Vitali. He was forced to fight Solis who was his mandatory and the moron had gotten so fat and out of shape that he ruined his knees.
      Actually, Solis was winning the round handily until his dodgy knee gave out. I wish that fight had gone longer because it looked like Vitali was finally in there with a decent fighter.

But bad luck is bad luck.

Hopefully Adamek gives a good effort and makes a contest out of it. And it is true that Haye forgot to bring his balls.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-31-2011, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Actually, Solis was winning the round handily until his dodgy knee gave out. I wish that fight had gone longer because it looked like Vitali was finally in there with a decent fighter.

But bad luck is bad luck.

Hopefully Adamek gives a good effort and makes a contest out of it. And it is true that Haye forgot to bring his balls.
        lol at this butthurt crybaby Klitschko hater.

So Solis landed a couple of meaningless punches, big fucking deal, iron chinned Vitali walked right through them and didn't even flinch. Vitali was winning before the KO punch. He landed more punches, he was the aggressor and was walking Solis down.

Solis was badly hurt, wobbled and knocked out by a beautiful hard half uppercut/half hook counter punch. He never saw the punch coming. The temple shot fucked up Solis' equilibrium, disoriented him and made BOTH his legs turn to jelly.

Vitali shattered Solis' glass temple in the 1st round.

Vitali Klitschko KO1 Odlanier Solis

Read this post and watch the video:

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
        Vitali's statement after his 1st round knockout win over Solis:

"I was inside the ring and I saw many, many times on video - the fight, and there is only one clear answer. I prepared the punch, half uppercut/half hook. I prepared this punch and I feel that I hit him pretty hard. Solis was knocked out, what happened after that, where he breaks his ligaments or his knee - it's his problem. I'm sorry the fight was so short. The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds, and then I'll knock him out. With Solis there are no excuses, this was a knockout punch"

Comment

Since Ronnie Shields abandoned Adamek he stopped moving his head which means he will take a brutal beating from Vitali.Every time Adamek punches he lets his head on the front door.He isn't moving his head after the last punch.
          He has no idea how to get in and out without getting punched in the process.Roger Bloodworth is a joke of a trainer.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko vs David Haye

THE FACTS

Haye was scared shitless. He was afraid to engage with Wlad. He was in survival mode the entire fight. He was running like a scared girl from Wlad the whole fight and was flopping like a coward.

Wlad dominated the fight.

Wlad won every round.

Wlad was the aggressor from start to finish. He was the pressure fighter and was coming forward the entire fight.

Wlad boxed beautifully.

Wlad made Haye look like an amatuer.

Wlad threw twice as many punches as Haye.

Wlad landed twice as many punches as Haye.

Wlad outlanded Haye in every round.

Wlad hurt Haye several times and made him spend the entire fight in survival mode running for his life and flopping like a coward.

Haye was totally outclassed, schooled, beaten up, exposed, dominated and humiliated by Wlad.

I scored it a shutout 119-107

Another masterful dominant win for Wlad.

The little pinky toe was the weakest excuse of all time.

Crybaby Diva "Excusemaker" Gaye is a joke and a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

THE FACTS

Haye was scared shitless. He was afraid to engage with Wlad. He was in survival mode the entire fight. He was running like a scared girl from Wlad the whole fight and was flopping like a coward.

Wlad won every round.

Wlad was the aggressor from start to finish. He was the pressure fighter and was coming forward the entire fight.

Wlad boxed beautifully.

Wlad hurt Haye several times and made him spend the entire fight in survival mode running for his life and flopping like a coward.

Haye was totally outclassed, schooled, beaten up, exposed, dominated and humiliated by Wlad.

Can't really put it much better than that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Roger Bloodworth knows most people perceive Tomasz Adamek as having little chance of upsetting Vitali Klitschko on Sept. 10 in Wroclaw, Poland.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  ...listen...can yall hear that?!?...and NEW....can't wait...lets go Tomasz

Comment

THE FACTS

Wlad won every round.

Wlad boxed beautifully.

Exactly!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X