Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some people are so ****in dumb on here it's not even funny anymore...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nip was the ****in deal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
      I use to laugh but now it's just ridiculous. They judge you because you listen to a certain type of rapper and if you have black people in your profile ***** your obviously bias even though I said Lucas won tonight but was glad it was an exciting close fight, but me & other people saying the same ***** even though we don't give 2 *****s about Devon Alexander just saying he showed heart, "your obviously a bias puto and black supremicst and the people in your sigs and ***** say it all."

Seriously? Since when does Gucci Mane and Gilbert Yvel have to do with boxing?
      drizzy would ko yuri foreman...

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        If you ever show your face in A-town trust you will be pragged.
        You're a formidable man. But physicality really doesn't mean much on the street as you know, buddy. lift all the weight you want, you're not immune to stab wounds and buckshots. At this point preparing your body for war is obsolete...........that might have worked 1000 years ago.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I use to laugh but now it's just ridiculous. They judge you because you listen to a certain type of rapper and if you have black people in your profile ***** your obviously bias even though I said Lucas won tonight but was glad it was an exciting close fight, but me & other people saying the same ***** even though we don't give 2 *****s about Devon Alexander just saying he showed heart, "your obviously a bias puto and black supremicst and the people in your sigs and ***** say it all."

.......i agree with your post,

with that said, I'll also add

In my opinion Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka are the ****tiest rappers ... and I mean that they're worse than Soulja boy, Vanilla ice etc...

I wouldn't mind hearing they got killed because they're absolute garbage.
          I understand that may be a little too extreme but I love hiphop and they have raped and robbed it. Their death would stop them from making sh!itty music, and it might stop other new rappers trying to emulate their style because of their success, thus improving Rap altogether.

i'm aware music is subjective so other people might think those two **** as THE GOATS

Funfact: I got into a fight and stopped talking to a girl because she liked Gucci Mane and Lil Wayne

Comment

you need more whores

Comment

NSB is full of un-clever, un-amusing trolls these days.

Comment

Working...
              X