Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how much do you think Mayweather weighed on fightnight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how much do you think Mayweather weighed on fightnight?

A totally drained Mayweather weighed 146lbs, he was so drained he couldnt even lose 2 more pounds therefore losing $600,000.

I think on the night he must of been something like 154 and thats why he refused to be weighed.
    He looked bigger against Marquez than when he fought Oscar De La Hoya at LMW because he was more muscular. U better believe that

I'm thinking 152-154

Although it's very possible that he weighed much less.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympia77 View Post
      He looked bigger against Marquez than when he fought Oscar De La Hoya at LMW because he was more muscular. U better believe that
      Put up the pics.

Comment

Low to mid 150s I would guess.

Comment

Comment

152 is my guess

Comment

154-155lbs.

I don't know guys, I'm not surprised that he couldn't make weight. When we first started seeing Floyd from his near 2 year hiatus, he looked even bigger than when he left and definitely bulked up. We all saw the first photos or vids on Y*tube of his workouts in England, the muscularity and density of his muscles were something new.

The only reason I wasn't 100% sure he wasn't gonna make weight was because maybe it's just the t.v. that made him look thick, ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
                154-155lbs.

I don't know guys, I'm not surprised that he couldn't make weight. When we first started seeing Floyd from his near 2 year hiatus, he looked even bigger than when he left and definitely bulked up. We all saw the first photos or vids on Y*tube of his workouts in England, the muscularity and density of his muscles were something new.

The only reason I wasn't 100% sure he wasn't gonna make weight was because maybe it's just the t.v. that made him look thick, ya know.
                agreed
                144lbs was ridiculous, he was never going to weigh that low.
                The dude is a big welterweight now

Comment

Comment

anywhere from 154-160

Comment

Working...
                    X