No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Muscular, Aims to Knock Pacquiao Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Muscular, Aims to Knock Pacquiao Out

Juan Manuel Marquez is at his highest level of commitment in training camp. "Dinamita" Marquez (54-6-1, 39 KOs) will meet Filipino superstar Manny "PacMan" Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38 KOs) for a fourth time on December 8 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. HBO pay-per-view will carry the event.

"We are looking for a victory that's going to leave no doubt about the winner. We are going for the knockout to make it clear once and for all who is better. I will be much better than I was a year ago. Pacquiao can say whatever he wants, but I will be 100 prepared to knock him out," Marquez said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

........sheyt!

Comment

he looks kinda big but definitely not roided out like alot of people here claim he does

Comment

The second to last picture with the blue shirt he looks like the f ucking hulk wtf lol. Dude looks big with the shirt. His arms are jacked.

Comment

Best shape I've ever seen Marquez in. By far.

He looks immense.

Comment

He looks ready to go to war with Pac. I hope he does pull out the victory on the 8th of December.

Comment

Hard to see Marquez changing up his style too much. You'd expect him to be a bit more active more than anything else.

Wasn't he 'going for a knockout' this time last year as well?

Comment

wtf is that on his shoulder?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Hard to see Marquez changing up his style too much. You'd expect him to be a bit more active more than anything else.

Wasn't he 'going for a knockout' this time last year as well?
                  strategy that Pacquiao and Roach bought....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    he looks kinda big but definitely not roided out like alot of people here claim he does

Even if he is using, who gives a damn? He's fighting Pacquiao. Let them juice all they want.

Comment

Working...
                    X