Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audley Will Knock Out David Price Within 3 Rounds, Trust me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audley is a 40 year old joke in the ring. Price is nothing special, but I wouldn't be surprised if he scores a first round KO. It won't mean anything either.

Comment

Been the smaller fighter Audley's just gotta let his hands go in this one and try and land a big left. Price isn't unbeatable, but be passive and Price is more than good enough to just pick him off. That nervous (or "Jittery", as Mayweather Sr said of Mosely) approach to boxing won't work and hasn't really ever worked. In all seriousness Audley fights best when he's angry, like when he blasted Williams out.

Comment

Harrison is a disgrace to the sport and hopefully Price gets rid of the **** stain for good!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this just made my day.

Comment

Audley Harrison's a fukin terrible fighter, extremely unlikely that he knocks Price out.

Comment

It'd be funny, mind.

Comment

If Price suffers a heart attack during the fight, he might have a chance

Actually, no.

Comment

TBF Audley has power and Price has a questionable chin.
                  Hell, what am I thinking!

Price in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by 1270
                    Price isn't unbeatable, but be passive and Price is more than good enough to just pick him off. That nervous (or "Jittery", as Mayweather Sr said of Mosely) approach to boxing won't work and hasn't really
                    Other than, you know, sugar ray robinson

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

[QUOTE=Capaedia;12590411]Other than, you know, sugar ray robinson

Ha maybe I wrote this a little wrong. I think SRR is a little different to Audley! SRR never fought scared.

Comment

Working...
                      X