Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most over rated fighter today......who is it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon Rios
    Nonito Donaire
    Gary Russel
    Adrien Broner

Comment

On this forum the most over rated boxers are Vitali K. and Bernard H.
      Vitali because his style is terrible and he steps over himself as he punches the biggest mistake a fighter can do.
      Hopkins because the last 7 to 9 years he's a seconds counter! He knows 180 secounds better than anyone and he fights only when he Has To! Boring guy to watch for 10 rounds, can't pay to watch him. Ray.

Comment

it was kahnn as ive said for years

now we will fid out 2n
        jcc or alverez
        or both real deal?

Comment

Ignore the dumb asses listing Pacquiao as overrated. They don't even know the meaning. Overrated is someone who hasn't been tested, Pacquiao has been tested, and has beat a lot of great legends, at 24 or 23 years of age he fought and whooped Marco Antonio Barrera the same Barrera that just whooped Prince NAseem, people tried to use the washed up excuses but Marco knocked out Paulie Ayala on his comeback, and he even beat Morales and gave Juan Manuel Marquez a tough fight.

Mayweather and Pac have some annoying fans who treat them like kings but they are not overrated, they are the two best of their era.

I would say overrated are guys like Rigondeax, Broner who haven't been tested but people hype them up mainly because they are undefeated, most undefeated guys are overrated to be honest especially when they lose those fairweather fans disappear and hop to the next unbeaten guy.

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
            golovkin.. trinidad... and fernando vargas
            Golovkin, yes but I don't know how you can have Trinidad in there. He should deserve a little respect. How many Olympic gold medalist did he beat? That alone speaks for itself IMO, let alone all his other accomplishments.

Comment

Right now? Canelo as much as I like him. Broner too of course. And Robert Guerrero...and Berto. I've been saying Dawson for a while and considering his recent performance I'd say I wasnt too far off.

I cant say Chavez whos fighting an elite fighter later.

I can't say Rigo because of his pedigree. He's rightfully receiving hype. Rigo is more of high expectations than it is overrating.
              Last edited by NearHypnos; 09-15-2012, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                it was kahnn as ive said for years

now we will fid out 2n
                jcc or alverez
                or both real deal?
                I don't think we will find out tonight if Canelo is the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                  Brandon Rios
                  Nonito Donaire
                  Gary Russel
                  Adrien Broner
                  Only one of those guys is a p4p'er, though

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                    Mayweather. It's not that he isn't good. People act like he's untouchable in a sport where one punch can change everything.
                    ????????????
                    Your statement is exactly why Floyd is great. He has yet to get that one punch that the "so called other greats" have.....ex. Pac, Khan, Cotto and many more.

Comment

+ 1 Donaire

Comment

Working...
                      X