Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Adonis Stevenson lose vs. any of these upcoming opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    He already beat Fonfara
    But he got dropped and faded down the stretch. Fonfara has been in some good fights since then. Wouldn't be surprising to see him do even better the second time around.

Comment

beterbiev has the best chance..

For all the hate that adonis receives, he is a very good fighter.. There is a reason why froch avoided him like the plague at 168, 175

Comment

I'm not sure but I would love to see the tormentor of women and underage girls get KTFK with a leg quivering shot.

Comment

I think he beats them all. He already beat Fonfara. He is damn good. A Great puncher and a good all around boxer. I think only Ward and Kovalev can beat him. Ward should outbox him but he might knock Ward out. Kovalev is the best at 175 and knocks out everybody in the light heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I think he beats them all. He already beat Fonfara. He is damn good. A Great puncher and a good all around boxer. I think only Ward and Kovalev can beat him. Ward should outbox him but he might knock Ward out. Kovalev is the best at 175 and knocks out everybody in the light heavyweight division.
            Stevenson has one punch ko power kov doesnt. And he didn't knock out hopkins not even close

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Stevenson has one punch ko power kov doesnt. And he didn't knock out hopkins not even close
              Darnell Boone has fought both of them even said that Kovalev hits harder than Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by TAZ-G View Post
                Darnell Boone has fought both of them even said that Kovalev hits harder than Stevenson.
                Boone has been KO too many times to be able to differentiate power everyone hurts him

Comment

Who is this Stevenson you speak of?

Comment

Revisiting this thread.

After their last performances, I don't see either Alvarez or the Rodriguez-Williams winner being competitive with Stevenson in the ring.

I still see Fonfara's stamina giving him a shot in a rematch vs. Stevenson. Hopefully Beterbiev gets healthy soon because his youth, skill, and power would make for a nice consolation prize to losing out on Stevenson-Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                    X