Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you imagine if boxing's biggest star was a female?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    no,ur so wrong

there are PLENTY of female latin boxers,some are pretty attractive to and they get no airplay at all.

theres no way a asian lady boxer could pull it off either
    Ok but talking about a undefeated, DOMINATE Latina Boxer. Not just an ok looking Latina that's winning a few fights. I think a girl that's running thru her competition in brutal fashion would be a good sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      I gotta agree with stax. Even in the olympics the pretty white girls are the only ones that get praised.
      So the pretty black girls weren't getting any praise or there just wasn't any pretty black girls??? That is a big part of it. The girl has be pretty. Didn't the cute Latina girl Marlen Esparza come off pretty good after the Olympics??? She won bronze and got endorsement deals with Coke a Cola, cover girl and McDonald's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        So the pretty black girls weren't getting any praise or there just wasn't any pretty black girls??? That is a big part of it. The girl has be pretty. Didn't the cute Latina girl Marlen Esparza come off pretty good after the Olympics??? She won bronze and got endorsement deals with Coke a Cola, cover girl and McDonald's.
        You see man in MMA girls get to role around on top of each other and 'Squeeze' the anatomy real 'Tight' ; forcing a long shaft * Arm * between their legs torquing it up their camel toes until the other 'Screams' or get 'Tapped' -- if you know what Im sayin -- for the same reason we think men rolling around is for @#$!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          You see man in MMA girls get to role around on top of each other and 'Squeeze' the anatomy real 'Tight' ; forcing a long shaft * Arm * between their legs torquing it up their camel toes until the other 'Screams' or get 'Tapped' -- if you know what Im sayin -- for the same reason we think men rolling around is for @#$!
          Lol ok I feel u bruh but it's not like that for me. I don't get much outta seen the girls roll around on the floor. I wanna see ground and pound or a submission. Not soft ****. Idk why men think seeing two dudes wrestle is gay either but whatever. Your point is it's easier to sell than girls standing up strictly punching.

Comment

Equal rights, equal fights.

Comment

Lol ok I feel u bruh but it's not like that for me. I don't get much outta seen the girls roll around on the floor. I wanna see ground and pound or a submission. Not soft ****. Idk why men think seeing two dudes wrestle is gay either but whatever. Your point is it's easier to sell than girls standing up strictly punching.
              Bro just think of it as sex and violence your missing out.

Comment

1. Is wrong. A Latina can pull it off. Maybe even an Asian like a Filipino or something.
                Our penises tend to be be pretty racist according to the okcupid dating data.

Comment

Ronda Rousey's career is peaking at just the right time. The feminist movement in America and globally is at a fever pitch. She is young, attractive, and blonde, and she kicks ass, pro feminists and white America love that. I guarantee five years from now no one will care about her but right now she's the IN thing.

Much like Arnold Schwarzennegger's movie career in the mid 80's where action movies and big muscles were the IN thing, Ronda Rousey is coming along at just the right time.

Comment

That **** is so laughable.
                    Not one mexican can get a decent sponsor but ****ty-ass Marlen Esparza gets all of these together just because she's a "hot latina".
                    The best a mexican can get is ****ing Del Monte!?
                    Get the **** outta here with that ****.

Oh, and for the record, she got these endorsement deals before
                    she got the bronze.
                    So ****ing pathetic.
                    Last edited by glenn mcrory; 08-13-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      between their legs torquing it up their camel toes
                      That reminds me. The UFC had its first nip slip recently. I know sooner or later there is gonna be a clam slip. Rooting for it being Miesha or Cat.

Comment

Working...
                      X