Boxing Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I am not God but something similar" Roberto Duran

Comment

"I got the bytchkco sisters scared, everybody crying, Got Rahman crying, his people, whole damn Nation of Islam crying, Rahman lucky I didn't stick a bag pork in his mouth"

-the always classy James toney

Comment

"I would stomp on kotsya tzuyu"- Floyd mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          "I would stomp on kotsya tzuyu"- Floyd mayweather
          How the hell did you get banned... My guess is your created a thread in NSb that is already a sticky. Probably Floyd related... Hurry back

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            How the hell did you get banned... My guess is your created a thread in NSb that is already a sticky. Probably Floyd related... Hurry back
            He's not really banned. If he was his rep power would be set at zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              So, what's the meaning of this "rep power, points, bank, total points" stuff?
              I haven't bothered to find out about it before ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post

scotts right, i did almost commit banning suicide though,

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post
                    So, what's the meaning of this "rep power, points, bank, total points" stuff?
                    I haven't bothered to find out about it before ...
                    Rep power... At the bottom of each post next to reply button there is the karma button.. Hit that and it will allow you to give good karma (green k) to posts you really like and that poster will get a boost in his karma bar.. So posters with a lot of green karma are generally considered decent posters since many different posters have given them green k. Conversely you can give them red karma if it's a post that you feel is horrible, racist or just plain crap

Points are given from every post you make and other small stuff, they slowly add up.. You can buy stuff at the plaza, or donate it to other posters, or do fantasy betting with them

Bank- you can put points in there and it will gain interest periodically..

Comment

/End Thread

Comment

Working...
                      X