No announcement yet.

Dude on facebook crying for a girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    LMFAO girls are some means ****ers, true story my lil nephew broke up with this lil hoodrat ***** and she told everyone she always ate her ass out LMFAO>

O **** I still laught to this day, he will never live that **** down.,
    What the problem is?

Comment

Lmao woooow.

Comment

Poor guy man. time heals wounds. he'll be aight!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          What the problem is?
          lmfao you know how it is playa, that just straight clowing fuel for the homies.

Comment

that's just focking ******ed

Comment

i cant even press play, that's already the gayest thing i have ever seen

Comment

He should have at least done it face to face. Now he's gonna look like a ****sex maricon around all his friends. With the internet now you have to be careful with what you send to putas

Comment

Who needs a girlfriend when you have swag......

Comment

Women don't have to respect men. They can get away with what they want because men are too available. You think this ***** would post that video if there wasn't a dozen other guys in the line waiting to bang her? No. She just wants to let her friends know how desirable she in on Facebook before she f**ks over the next bloke.

Seriously, guys need to stop being so available. I know your dick is thinking otherwise but you have to make the sacrifice before you're the guy in the video wondering why me?

We've all had our heart broke. Maybe we didn't post a video to the girl crying like a *****, but we've all felt like that kid. And if you haven't, well done, you haven't graduated man college yet. Your turn is soon.

Basically guys, stop screwing women who are attached. They need to know that a guys feelings are sacred and aren't to be messed with. It's not often a man opens up enough to fall in love, so when we do it's usually heavy, so when it ends, that hurt is amplified because our options are limited.

Real men stick to the single women, because if the women is ****ing behind her husbands back with you, she'd do the same to you too. The grass is always greener!

Comment

Wow, he turned the hat around like what he was doing was reppin LA, omg. He brought shame to da hood wit dat,lol!!

Comment

Working...
                      X