No announcement yet.

Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    The truth is Rockin, you aren't a bad poster just an annoying person. Everything comes down to one thing in almost every single one of your posts, that you fought before.

There are many people in these forums that fought before, pro or amateur and that includes myself, the difference is, I don't dismiss people's opinions because they have never had ring experience and I have more ring experience than you do.
    You've fought more than 18 pro rounds? I call "bullshit" on that. Next you'll be telling me you could have lasted more than 90 seconds with Derrick "Hands Of Stone" Coleman.

Well done Rockin' for making this thread about you. I was thinking "good thread, but it'd be better if it was about Rockin'".

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3
      why do people keep bringing up this Derrick Coleman when the mention you ??
      The mighty Derrick "D-Zizzle" Coleman (not to be confused with a basketball player of the same name) retired with an awe-inspiring 8-10-2 record.

Three of those victories came by the way of KO.

One of those KOs came by the way of 90 seconds or less.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Maniac
        Check Hooks
        Hugh Grant
        D4thincarnation

Freedom

Frank Ducketts is damn terrible too.

Comment

• No clue how I forgot Hugh grant...to have been watching boxing for as long as his join date and holding some of the laughably stupid ideas he does is unfathomable to me.

Comment

• I am pretty sure i would ko prime Rockin or anyone on his resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I am pretty sure i would ko prime Rockin or anyone on his resume.
              Not the almighty ATG Derrick "The Detroit Tin Man" Coleman

Comment

• Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
                Not the almighty ATG Derrick "The Detroit Tin Man" Coleman
                Was he ever PED tested? who knows what were in those middle school cafeteria lunches he eat on his breaks during his janitorial duty shifts.

I would frustrate Non Ped Coleman with my reach and jab, then grab him when he got close until the ref broke us, just like Wlad.....if only Rockin had me training him he would have won a wide UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
                  Kev going hard up in here.

I thought MANIAC was cool when he was new to the forums.

he even made my julian jackson sig.

now i come to find out he's a racist and a snitch, not so much.

and now all he does is troll in the forums...
                  i dont know why so much hate on maniac, i never thought he was a troll and he never ****ed with me when i used to bash gayweather(maniac used to be a hardcore floyd fan), lol, people should call me a troll, lol, i do **** around when people say dumb **** or seem sentimental, lol, i should be getting hated on , lol, thats cool with me cause i dont really give a ****, lol, i dont hate nobody but i like to **** around, lol, many people that were mentioned are solid posters, lol, larry is a solid poster but sometimes he just says **** that he tries to cause controversy, lol, larry is a legend, lol , i should be up there in reality in worst posters but for some reason people dont call me out, they should
                  Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-16-2012, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    I am pretty sure i would ko prime Rockin' or anyone on his resume.
                    You'd have more respect for me when leaving the ring than you did when you entered. you'd probably be amongst those that promised me 4 rounds and then were begging to be let out of the deal just 2 rounds in. You know nothing of me. The guy from Ghana who I fought, giving up 5-1/2 inches in height and 14 inches in reach, would probably have buried you.

I'm pretty sure that I'd have had my foot 16 inches into your ass and your heart bleeding for mercy deep inside of my fist before the bell even sounded to end the round..........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post

i dont know why so much hate on maniac, i never thought he was a troll and he never ****ed with me when i used to bash gayweather(maniac used to be a floyd fan), lol, people should call me a troll, lol, i do **** around when people say dumb **** or seem sentimental, lol, i should be getting hated on , lol, thats cool with me cause i dont really give a ****, lol, i dont hate nobody but i like to **** around, lol, many people that were mentioned are solid posters, lol, larry is a solid poster but sometimes he just says **** that he tries to cause controversy, lol, larry is a legend, lol , i should be up there in reality in worst posters but for some reason people dont call me out, they should
                      Because your act is a character like Hi-dro, plus when you called Larry a gay harry potter wizard that was the hardest I ever laughed on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X