Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    i have a question based from season 1:

what is the beef between Jamie & Ned? seems like every time they've met Jamie's always antagonizing Ned

and who would win if not they're not being interrupted?
    I agree with what the others said im no Lannister fan but Jamie would be able to beat Ned in a one on one I wouldn't say easily but definitely handily.

In truth Ned wasn't considered that great a swordsman his strength was more in commanding army's etc I think Robb takes after him in that sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      I agree with what the others said im no Lannister fan but Jamie would be able to beat Ned in a one on one I wouldn't say easily but definitely handily.

In truth Ned wasn't considered that great a swordsman his strength was more in commanding army's etc I think Robb takes after him in that sense.
      Same here, i think even prime ned would not be favored vs jamie. Prime Robert may have a chance vs jamie

Comment

• Lets have some predictions Renlys kicked the bucket, Who's do you think or want to be next and why?

Comment

Lets have some predictions Renlys kicked the bucket, Who's do you think or want to be next and why?

That Greyjoy guy. He's just boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post
            Same here, i think even prime ned would not be favored vs jamie. Prime Robert may have a chance vs jamie
            Yeah Robert was supposed to be a beast before he became King and turned into a fat drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street Disciple View Post
              That Greyjoy guy. He's just boring.

Comment

Yeah Robert was supposed to be a beast before he became King and turned into a fat drunk.
                Yup, they said he was built for war and fighting and once he became king he got depressed and just ate and got laid. He did say to ned that he shouldve been king coz he was a better leader than him.

And i will still say, slightly past prime barristan>>all

Comment

• Originally posted by Baratheon Thug View Post
                  He edited the comment *******. He just gave away a major spoiler that i really didn't want to know.
                  I don't give a **** what you think mofo. Mofo I shouldn't even replied to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uns View Post
                    I don't give a **** what you think mofo. Mofo I shouldn't even replied to you.
                    You have left me with no alternative but to red k you.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post
                      Robert could be falling down drunk and smash Jaime's head in with ease. Too bad the show never made that clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X