Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm scared for Pacquiao...his reign right now reminds me of.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Two View Post
    bro pacquiao doesn't pay for his entourage's plane tickets. they all pay for each. you thought that just because he has those guys around him it means he pays for everything on a regular day basis. trust me pacquiao is strict with his money.
    Umm...paying close to 80 grand for his people to lose weight isn't being strict....and I know that he is the Philippines version of welfare/ food stamps....they should have his picture on monopoly money and call it food stamps....and yes...those guys that he has around him whenever he fights..he pays for EVERYTHING.....when they go and buy food, when they go out to eat, when they go and get "chicks"...(pinoys know what that means)...they don't work, and even if they do work for Manny...who pays them? Not Roach....not Arum...well technically....but at the end of the day....Pac is the one who hands out the dough...or pandesal if you would...
    I know that Pac has "people" to help him out with his investments and money...but to be honest...sometimes filipino family isn't the best to trust with money...especially with the type of money that Pac makes....anyone who is Filipino can't say otherwise....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      I cant see pac ever going broke!!

His Legacy is stronger as well...
      A name comes to mind.....what was his name...oh yeah...MIKE TYSON.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
        A name comes to mind.....what was his name...oh yeah...MIKE TYSON.
        I cant see pac getting convicted of rape,Beating folks up outside of the ring having the odd snort and blowing his money on hookers friends booze and drugs

Its fun but i cant see him going down that road...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          I cant see pac getting convicted of rape,Beating folks up outside of the ring having the odd snort and blowing his money on hookers friends booze and drugs

Its fun but i cant see him going down that road...
          Well...I guess going back home is the safest place he can be then....to avoid all the above...money back home can buy anything....sad to say...but unfortunately...very true....as it is in almost all poverty stricken countries...

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
            Well...I guess going back home is the safest place he can be then....to avoid all the above...money back home can buy anything....sad to say...but unfortunately...very true....as it is in almost all poverty stricken countries...
            Cant see pac ever losing control of his life his boxing career or his money..He seems a smart little dude...

Comment

Working...
            X