Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be your reaction when Canelo vacates the WBC belt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from Kazakhstan, and trust me, nobody here supports Little G, we're ashamed of that coward. We're all on Team Canelo. I know that even some of Little G's own family members are on Canelo's side.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I'll wonder why GGG never dares to be great. The richest fight in all of boxing is waiting for him on a silver platter at 155 but he won't take it.
      This is true, take the 155 or move to 168 and fight AND beat a top guy, then you can make demands

Comment

how many times have you seen canelo vacate ?
        how many times have you seen ggg step aside?
        you guys need to be more realistic and stop acting like you dont have a clue... we alll know what is the most viable scenario... is it fair?? of course not...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I'll wonder why GGG never dares to be great. The richest fight in all of boxing is waiting for him on a silver platter at 155 but he won't take it.
          What do you mean by richest?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            What do you mean by richest?
            It's might be the current richest fight to be made, but will never touch Floyd Manny.

Comment

What will be your reaction?

**** GGG, he ducked Canelo.

**** Canelo, he ducked GGG.

Comment

Ima laugh...I thought bro was a true mexican

Comment

Fck gennady golovkin, listen Canelo doesn't have to prove sht against him, neither do guys like ATG Floyd Mayweather.

Saul has shared the ring with WORLD CLASS FIGHTERS, who tha fck has GGG beat?

Its Gennady who should start making a better case for himself, knocking out a bunch of B level fighters is cool and all but at the end of the day that sht is only good to create HYPE, and there is a difference btw HYPE and RESPECT. Gennady has yet to earn his!...a nice start would be to finally move up to a new challange at 168, dont give me that he wants to unify the division crap, its pure bullsht.

Comment

LOL at the clowns giving Canelo a pass while these are about the same clowns that would have lynched TBE had he pulled this type of **** with another fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                      Fck gennady golovkin, listen Canelo doesn't have to prove sht against him, neither do guys like ATG Floyd Mayweather.

Saul has shared the ring with WORLD CLASS FIGHTERS, who tha fck has GGG beat?

Its Gennady who should start making a better case for himself, knocking out a bunch of B level fighters is cool and all but at the end of the day that sht is only good to create HYPE, and there is a difference btw HYPE and RESPECT. Gennady has yet to earn his!...a nice start would be to finally move up to a new challange at 168, dont give me that he wants to unify the division crap, its pure bullsht.
                      This is a paid advertisement. We will be with you after these messages...

Comment

Working...
                      X